christmas

that dude

almost here again..few more weeks. im gonna do some donating this year. i hope we as ohio riders do something cool. everyone donate a present/gift(s) for around 15.00-20.00. maybe a couple 10 items or 1 item for 20.00. i know its early buts its another thatdudes random thoughts i had to voice. i got something for "us: to do this year. its pretty fun and doesnt cost us much. details later around thanksgivins. :D

almost here again..few more weeks. im gonna do some donating this year. i hope we as ohio riders do something cool. everyone donate a present/gift(s) for around 15.00-20.00. maybe a couple 10 items or 1 item for 20.00. i know its early buts its another thatdudes random thoughts i had to voice. i got something for "us: to do this year. its pretty fun and doesnt cost us much. details later around thanksgivins. :D

I keep forgetting you weren't around last year...

We'll be doing a food drive at the beginning of November again, as well as a toy drive for Toys for Tots at the beginning of December. More details will be posted soon.

We'll be doing a food drive at the beginning of November again, as well as a toy drive for Toys for Tots at the beginning of December. More details will be posted soon.

I forgot we did that last year. Always good to give a little back.

im down:D yeah makes me a real post whore, zero meat n greets or gatherings. :eek:

did everyone wanna do another christmas party at the hall this year again???

I'd be in for that :)

Also, I volunteer to sand and glue together simple wooden toys for underprivileged children, if anyone wants to sit, sand, and glue with me we could get pizza and call it a day.

i was just going to give those kids guns and crack.

but i think the simple wooden toys they'll use to light up their playskool crack pipe is better.

Having come from a pretty poor family growing up, I'd just like to say that's a really fucked up thing to say.

well, i apologize if you or others were offended. i came from a poor family as well, but the old korean farm didnt have much of a gang violence problem or crack addicted babies problem, so maybe i'm unable to relate.

if you feel it necessary, feel free to edit my comment. that said, i thought it was fairly obvious it was a joke, but i realize we are all sensitive to certain things. so for that, i am sorry.

well, i apologize if you or others were offended. i came from a poor family as well, but the old korean farm didnt have much of a gang violence problem or crack addicted babies problem, so maybe i'm unable to relate.

if you feel it necessary, feel free to edit my comment. that said, i thought it was fairly obvious it was a joke, but i realize we are all sensitive to certain things. so for that, i am sorry.

Don't worry....i still love you. :D

We'll be doing a food drive at the beginning of November

we just did a food drive at work (for the Cleveland food bank), and I learned from them that donating cash is MUCH more beneficial than donating canned items.

we had one of their employees come out and talk to us, and basically they said for ever $1 we donate, they can pay for 5 meals. a $.99 can of spaghetti-o's feeds 2 people. maybe.

So donate your food items if you have stuff you're really not going to eat, but DO NOT go out and buy items to donate. Their relationships with various food manufacturers and grocery chains will make your dollar go a LOT further by donation.

we just did a food drive at work (for the Cleveland food bank), and I learned from them that donating cash is MUCH more beneficial than donating canned items.

we had one of their employees come out and talk to us, and basically they said for ever $1 we donate, they can pay for 5 meals. a $.99 can of spaghetti-o's feeds 2 people. maybe.

So donate your food items if you have stuff you're really not going to eat, but DO NOT go out and buy items to donate. Their relationships with various food manufacturers and grocery chains will make your dollar go a LOT further by donation.

I actually talked to a person at a local grocery store (can't announce yet) about this. Like I said, more details will come. But yeah, cash goes further.... and yet even further if you get a grocery store behind it...

I sit on our committee for the Unitedd Way here at work, and donate toys to the Toys for Tots (run by my beloved Marines) and am proud of Casper and our board for doing something each year. It's tight for all of us, I know. This is my first Christmas as a single dad. But so many have it so much worse than I do.