safe trip

Hutch

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this kinda sucks wwe are not even there yet and the shenaigans have begun and Ive several priceless pics on my phone and cant upload from it damit

you could send them to me and I could upload them :)

Be careful everyone! Have fun!

well we are back for the nite geared down and drinkin ourselfs silly at bw3 in maryville tn . nobody went down ,close calls were numerous though and id say coshocton laid claim to the gap knees were drug on the skyway and it was awsome ..... harley riders though uhg cars and sights see'ers would move over and wave us by slower sport bikes would move over to harleys though , slower than the mini vans and wouldnt budge unlees we forced the issue and started showin the front tire ??? i know theres some harley riders on here and I dont wana start anything but damn when even soccer moms in minivans are makin better time why not move over whats the deal ?? but great time and killboy got some shots but it was rainin at the time so we wernt knee down but we will put on a show tomarrow for sure ..... time to drink and be merry picts to come when we get back