My Cage

RSVDon

Thanks.

Yeah, it's not the fastest, best handling, most powerful, most luxurious, none of that. It's just a good combination of them all. I can fit four 6ft people in comfortably if I want, it's super nice when gobbling up highway miles, it's quiet inside and loud outside. And every time I really crack the throttle, she always brings a smile to my face.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the pics... nice conversion, but only the true gearheads are going to 'know what you did there'.

That's the point. I get people following me all the time trying to figure out WTF it is. I get a kick out of it. Those who know, will know. It was a hit at Woodward this year.

That's what i'm saying. The little ricers pull up next to it...and think they can hang. Well...they think they can hang with anything. :nono:

lol, I still get idiot kids in their mommy's accord that try to "race" me... and I'm on a cruiser, I'd love to have Don's sleeper :)*

lol. +1. How fast have you had it Don? :D

Topped out at 158 on the speedo in 6th gear on an undisclosed stretch of highway. Will do repeatable 5 second 0-60s. It's not too fast, but it's fine for now.

Plans for way in the future include a custom single 70mm turbo kit from the mad scientist GTO tuning friend of mine. :cool:

Topped out at 158 on the speedo in 6th gear on an undisclosed stretch of highway. Will do repeatable 5 second 0-60s. It's not too fast, but it's fine for now.

Plans for way in the future include a custom single 70mm turbo kit from the mad scientist GTO tuning friend of mine. :cool:

Please...whatever you do...don't let a female drive it. :p

I had a buddy take a bulimic girl on a double date once. She went to the bathroom and was throwing up and was gone for a long time. He asked her friend what she was doing in there and she told him "throwing up" so when she came back he said "Did I just pay 20 bucks for you to throw up!?" It was their first and last date.

True Story