Grattan end of year party and track day this weekend!

Moto-Brian

Not sure why these posts aren't showing up on the home page so, I posted it here...

Come on up for a final shot at Grattan on the 17th/18th. The event is going to be a hoot as it usually is since it is the season ending bash! The upper Midwest staff is a blast to work with and are some of the best coaches in the STT program.

All are acomplished riders that have thousands of laps around the challenging Grattan track. Grattan has tons of elevation, off camber corners, blind turns and a long straight! All enough to challenge the best riders, but user friendly enough for the first timer.

Not sure, but will most likely run both directions but that is up to the Director running the event.

It will be STT's typical three group day with a classroom for Novice group led by a staff with years of experience coaching and interacting with people concerning track day riding and performance riding.

If you are a racer wanting to get some time in and need some help, STT has some of the top riders in the region that can assist you in line selection and proper techniques to make you more efficient in your riding and help get a better understanding of what to do at Grattan.

If you sit somewhere in between, STT has a ratio of staff to customer that can allow for as much one on one work or as much help as can be provided. They are there for you!

Come join us as it should be a great weekend!

You can register at http://www.sportbiketracktime.com/schedule2009.html

$110 for one day or $220 for two!!

For those that didn't get a chance to come to this event, it was a BLAST!!! Sketchy temps, though but worth the time and little money spent.

The temps were below 50 degrees Saturday and just a click over 50 on Sunday, but sunny both days. The track is really good in terms of grip and we were running about 2 seconds off normal track day pace. About 6 seconds off race pace...

Had a great time and hung with some great folks that I remember from when we did Mid-O events. Cool to see we could give them a great send off into winter.

Barber is sold out from what I thought so, maybe we might pull off going to Jennings this year. Maybe... Gotta get the motor refreshed and we will see.

To everyone else that has supported STT, I personally appreciate your business and appreciate you choosing STT for your track day choices. We are working on some REALLY great things for 2010 and I think you guys will be happy to hear them when Monte gets them posted.

Thanks everyone for a great year!

I was wondering how it went this past weekend.. Glad you all had a good time. Time to prep the track bike for winter.

Yeah. Pulling the motor soon once I get a few other things done. If you need any help, you know where to ask.

We need to get you out more next season. I am going to start some ride share posts soon - maybe we can car pool and save some cash. The way I figure it, we can have 2-4 guys go in my rig and do Grattan and BG actually spend less than if you guys came up here... It really is just more time vs. expenses.

Yeah. Pulling the motor soon once I get a few other things done. If you need any help, you know where to ask.

We need to get you out more next season. I am going to start some ride share posts soon - maybe we can car pool and save some cash. The way I figure it, we can have 2-4 guys go in my rig and do Grattan and BG actually spend less than if you guys came up here... It really is just more time vs. expenses.

Im all for that.. I dont have near the prep work for winter that you do. For me its just pull the water pump hose and drain radiator, put on stands and bring the tires inside, bring battery inside, and Im debating on draining the tank or just filling it to the top to eliminate moisture room. The other bike just gets a full tank and covered up and thats it.

Let me know if you need help pulling the motor depending when you do it. You going to get anything done to it for more ponies or just a refresh.