Big Heads Up !!! Deer everywhere

SirPsycho

This time of year the deer are every where. Be extra careful. I seen deer in places last night that they don't normally go. On the ride into work at about 2 pm I seen two deer in the ditch. The thing I find dangerous us that one deer is on one side of the road and another deer was on the others side.

On the way home there was at least four deer in a ditch next to the railroad tracks again on both sides of the road. at 1:30 am.

I always watch out for the deer at night. I was surprised to see them where I did just be careful

Nick

where is your lawn,i take care of them for you.

oh, it's ok. the laser is attached to my Sig GSR. They just don't know what to do when it's in on their forehead.

HAW HAW HAW

disclaimer: I would never shoot a deer without a hunting license, and certainly not in a area that I'm not supposed to be hunting/shooting in.

Ohio and New Jersey have the most out of control deer populations.

Even with ever increased hunting limits on how many.

Deer eat about 10% of the crops. Think of the starving children everywhere!

oh, and this deer looking over my shoulder, reading this thread, says we are all stoopid...

I see deer on our road all the time. It is supposed to be a 55 limit but I never go faster that 35 because deer can emerge from the cornfield and run into the road faster than you can stop from 55.

Yesterday morning there was a dead deer at the end of my driveway. :confused:

A few years back someone hit a deer down the road from here and the deer slid all the way up into my front lawn. Deer died within minutes, car had to be towed.

About hit one the other morning on the way home from work, she was waiting for the car in front of me to cross the road and took a step or two to the road then got that WTF look when I got close and froze for a second. I goosed the throttle and she jumped in the road a step, I was yelling "other way you idiot" inside the helmet and thought for sure I was going to have do some serious swerving, but she only took that one step onto the road and turned herself away and took off. Spent the next mile or so listening to my heart beat in the ear plugs.

So join the effort. Buy a gun, get a license, eat more deer.

You know what they say, If you're not part of the solution......

Done. Trouble is, millions of deer are in places where you can't hunt. Don't get stuck on hunting, we need help from the state.

Done. Trouble is, millions of deer are in places where you can't hunt. Don't get stuck on hunting, we need help from the state.

The Rut is a bad time to be two wheeling it on the road, but to expect the state to do something drastic to eliminate the deer population is silly. What exactly would you like them to do?

I had one in my driveway last night standing next to a rabbit? dog just barked at the horses...

Cities and parks, they need to have select hunts like Nasa Plumbrook or Ravenna. Which I heard they do in some areas. I'd think liability is the big issue for a city to even approach that idea.

crop destruction? ya but i thought farmers got paid to destroy crops..win win