automotive questions

that dude

Lots of varying prices it seems. Wonder if thats with tax or what. Part of my email reply for my 09 F150 with a 6' bed.

We are rated #1 in customer satisfaction.LINE-X is the Latest technology and is solvent free so it dries in 3-5 seconds as we spray which eliminates thin spots and doubles the tensile strength of solvent based liners. This also keeps the factory drain holes open, we do not drill new holes in your bed! You You also benefit from 1/2 day service we don't keep your truck over night and it's ready for use. Our prices are based on bed size, Full Size beds are $479. We dont recommend going over the rail on the '09s because of the factory rail caps. The Optional Dupont Kevlar LINE-X XTRA U.V. Protection to keep the Gloss Black look is an additional $100. If you are interested in Color match it is and additional $300 and that includes the UV Protection.

Ben Burke

President, LINE-X of Lancaster

541-A Mill Park Drive

Lancaster, Ohio 43130

740-689-9991 www.linex.com

My quote was from Linex in columbus on Huntley rd. Its the only other Linex place around. I swore off the firefighter owned Linex in Lancaster because they were ASSHOLES to me over the phone. I might have to reconsider. BTW, cops and firefighters get 10% off.