car audio suggestions?

drumbtzz

:violin:It's sorta funny how much you're taking this to heart.

It's not my fault you install inferior products and are satisfied with them.

Everyone has a different expectation for the quality of music reproduction.

Mine is high, and I would rather steer him into making mature, rational choices that result in a proper sounding 'stereo' than allow him to sink money into chrome basket flame queer audiobahn garbage.

I guess I'll leave it to the OP to pm me if he wants to take it seriously.

I'll let the rest of you to your own devices.

:popcorn:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur right kicker and kenwood is cheap shyt......... u can suck my balls ur the 1 that come on here down talking everything he isnt going to get the moon for 450-500 moron

sorry for shyting in ur thread back to want u wanted to know befor the moron

Factory Refurb Sundown 1000D rated at 1000wrms @ 1 ohm. These amps have been bench tested to actually put out anywhere from 1300-1450wrms

http://www.db-r.com/sell/store2/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_67_69_80

Fi car Audio SSD series. Get dual 2 ohm. 800wrms (before flatwound coil and BP option) 21mm Xmax!!! most main stream brands TOP END subs dont have anywhere close to this, and this is the entry level for Fi

10,12,15,18 all will work with price limitations together with the 1000D. With that amp get the Flat wound coil, and possible the BP option (depending if you have extra money--which also depends on which sub you choose)

https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=154ada429c93371/shopdata/0050_Speakers/0040_SSD/product_overview.shopscript

I've been installing/competing in car audio (meca and dB Drag) for 6 years. So I can help you build a box if needed (too save money)

Also with that being said, you cannot build a better system any cheaper than using these products. Fi is a great company. Scott has excellent customer service. Using 1 of his 18" BTLs in a custom enclosure I designed, my friend in Texas won first in his class and scored 147dB "legal" on the dash in a dB drag event. Sundown is another great company, and like Fi; Jacob has excellent customer service. You may see that i listed a "refub" amp, however db-r is Jacobs company that handles factory refurbs and you recieve a 1 year warranty just a good as a BNIB warranty.

Edited by rawlins87

there are some great opinion on here...... is what im running good sub wize no but it does work and isnt to deep in the pockets why did i go with the subs i did i have 2 kids and ex cab so the 2 10s are under my back seat... is my truck as loud as my monte that i posted with w7s no, is it as loud as my old yukon HELL NO but it holds its owen......... frank blevens (i know i didnt spell his name right) does meca and db drags too did my install... and said thats about the only thing i can do under my rear seat with out taking it out

now u running ur cum catcher about what same have said (opinions) like he asked BUT no one is busting ur balls on ur choice of a bike good thing u are parting it out why did u get it??? maybe ur money wasnt right,, maybe it was a gift, (witch im hoping it was)

now u running ur cum catcher about what same have said (opinions) like he asked BUT no one is busting ur balls on ur choice of a bike good thing u are parting it out why did u get it??? maybe ur money wasnt right,, maybe it was a gift, (witch im hoping it was)

who are you speaking of?

i hope not me:(

i've seen you monte when you had it. When people meet a kroger on broad street. That was a SICK ride, that thing bumped. ever had it "metered" (just outta curosity---and if so do you know which meter/mic)

i never had it metered.... i didnt think it would of did anything with the way it was set up witch i wish columbus car audio would of set it up alittle diff. but with the fast bags that was on it limited them of the set up </3 lol

i've seen you monte when you had it. When people meet a kroger on broad street. That was a SICK ride, that thing bumped. ever had it "metered" (just outta curosity---and if so do you know which meter/mic)

I was rear ended jackass, the bike is trash. Perhaps you should learn to type/speak. All I hear is blah blah redneck/hick/ignorant speak blah blah.

hahahahaha o man...7 pages of pure funny so far...but yea id love to snag 2 orion hcca 10" n a matchin hcca amp but the pocketbook is gearin me most likely twards mtx or somethin...like i said i listen to mostly rock but i sometimes play rap/sublime which hits...i dunno...im still shoppin...everyone is tellin me all different things

My stereo is all stock I have a 10 and a amp I want to throw in it but I must be crazy to think I am skilled enough to do that? Cause the old stuff I have is junk, and is just for noise not quality LOL! I must throw it all out and save up $3000 for a amp and two subs. So I can listen to my music not just noise. Last real system I had in a car was about 15 years ago LOL! Had all infinity kappa highs and mids with orion 15's running PPI amps and cross overs. With a alpine head unit. but like I said it was like 15 years ago when I was working at a car alarm/stereo place in maple hts.