moonroof

heated seats

6disc changer

4 captains chairs with front and rear consoles

etc etc

Mods:

pin stripe removed

black powdercoated wheels

nerf bars removed (will come with the truck)

cobra r hood

performance wise, the truck is stock

factory warranty is still in effect for another 10k miles

truck runs great

the bad:

hail damage on the roof...was never fixed because the truck sits high enough that most people cant see it

2 door dings

paint could use some clean up work

head on one of the spark plugs is stripped out...truck runs fine, no miss or any ill effects

exterior: 7.5-8/10

interior: 9/10 (would be a 10 if someone cleaned it real nice)

9400 FIRM!!!

and this wont be for sale long, if the car im looking at sells before the truck does, it wont be for sale anymore

i know the truck has some issues, but its WAYYYY below book, and its a great deal for one of these trucks...its my daily and its an awesome ride, ask anyone who has ridden with me

ide be willing to let it go as soon as tomorrow morning!

0808091325.jpg

I'm just playing. I have a truck. 2003 with less than 30k on it, but sadly it's not a fullsize :(

If I could ever swallow my pride pride enough to drive an F150, it would be the Lightning or the HD model because of the Supercharged V8. So I wish you luck with the sale.

I just figured you would take a little bustin' your balls in this thread for a few free bumps. If the conversation gets good enough, I may even continue bumping this thread throughout the week for you.

'cuz I'm a nice guy like that. :D

lol im all for bumping the thread i have my eyes on another car...dude is only asking $8400, so i just wanna sell truck for enough to cover tax/title and some fluid changes, thats why its up so cheap...car has a few options that are pretty rare to find, so im trying to jump on it while i can! just need the truck to sell

Edited by Steve Butters

When you say this do you mean the hex portion of the spark plug or the actual head on the engine block? If you are talking about the actual hex portion of the spark plug.. how the hell does that happen?

If it's the alumimium head on the block then there's no need to explain. That's a common issue with the Triton 5.4 and there's a repair kit available to fix the threads without removing the head. (nice)

its the actual plug' date=' and i have no fucking idea how it happened lol guy i know says he thinks theres just ceramic powder junked down in there over the head, but ive been too lazy to take the coil back off and check it out again...could just need some powder brushed outta the way, idk...plugs are hard to reach on this thing, so i havent bothered...it runs like a champ so i ignored it..if you look down the plug well, you dont see the head at all...but there was a ton of ceramic powder that schmuckingham blew out with an air nozzle, but im thinking i may have compacted some down in there while trying to get the plug out....i should get a little pick and see if theres more powder down in there or not ive got a pic if youre interested **edit, heres pic [url']http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG1235.jpg

Edited by Steve Butters

What kind of car is that your wanting to buy?

dont really want to mention it because it wouldnt be hard to find on CL and then somebody might ninja it out from under me haha the car isnt anything rare or spectacular...but it has some options that are hard to find, and its clean as hell....enough so that im willing to sell my truck so cheap just to pick it up lol got the truck for sale in 5 places, if it sells ill post up the other car after i pick it up...fingers are crossed

No' date=' I'm not interested. Just wanted to know so I could tell you this:

Don't ever try to remove that spark plug. It WILL destroy the threads in that head. It's a very common issue for carbon to build on the plug and cause it to bind in the head. The only way to remove the plug is to keep turning until it comes out. Voila!! Stripped cylinder head threads.[/quote']

the plug isnt seized up, i jsut cant find the head...like i said, i think there is ceramic powder compressed over the hex part, you cant get a socket onto it at all..see my edit, i posted a pic

dont really want to mention it because it wouldnt be hard to find on CL and then somebody might ninja it out from under me haha the car isnt anything rare or spectacular...but it has some options that are hard to find, and its clean as hell....enough so that im willing to sell my truck so cheap just to pick it up lol got the truck for sale in 5 places, if it sells ill post up the other car after i pick it up...fingers are crossed

You've already given too much info...

I spot a Roush Mustang, a BMW 525 (that wagon is baller, btw), an Audi, a Corvette.

The rest of the cars are just regular vehicles. If I was a betting man, I'd wager you're looking at the 525 ;)

You've already given too much info...

I spot a Roush Mustang, a BMW 525 (that wagon is baller, btw), an Audi, a Corvette.

The rest of the cars are just regular vehicles. If I was a betting man, I'd wager you're looking at the 525 ;)

wrong on all counts my friend...that roush is fail and aids, the bimmer...puke...and the audi is sold according to the link

It's cool, it's yours. :)

I don't have the space or desire to own one at this point in my life. BMW's to me are like dogs and children - they're much more fun to play with your friends' than to have your own.

Good luck, but if you get it, I'd like to take it for a spin just for the experience of driving a BMW wagon. :D

It's cool, it's yours. :)

I don't have the space or desire to own one at this point in my life. BMW's to me are like dogs and children - they're much more fun to play with your friends' than to have your own.

Good luck, but if you get it, I'd like to take it for a spin just for the experience of driving a BMW wagon. :D

i would never own that hideous thing...if you wanna meet up we can go joyride it and leave it burning on the side of the road though when were done with it...car im looking at isnt in that list at all lol...8400 wasnt posted price on it