Wtf???? Purdue who????

cmoosego

I guess someone forgot to tell purdue who they were playing today.... Pryor looks like shit!!! 23-7 3rd quarter??? WTF? what happened to the mighty buckeye offense? I'd say it's offensive (smell wise)! this must be upset day, so my Irish should overrun the USC a-holes!!:D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH come on guys...Purdue is good! :D ... And they are from my home state, which makes them even better!

the train boys were last in the big 10.... first in turnovers, but forced 5 outta the Bucks.... this is a weird day indeed...:confused:

boeckman got benched in a less ugly performance against USC (not weakly purdue) last year. How tressel didn't put bauserman in after the third quarter I don't know. Pryor isn't progressing, he actually looks worse with each game. I'm pretty sure we'll be lucky to get into the detroit motor city bowl by years end. And yes OSU's defense is the only reason that game wasn't 40-18, and the only reason the bucks aren't 3-4.

Pryor has no business being a QB in a major college program. Tressel had better be recruiting another QB on the bus ride home. Maybe Pryor can salvage his college career if he's strictly a RB, but hopefully he's done throwing the ball for OSU at the end of this season. And Sweater Vest Boy NEEDS to hire an O-coord, and soon.

Boeckman was a joke, he couldn't scramble, he wasn't elusive, he couldn't hit a running back in the flats....

Pryor does not belong in the big ten. If he played for a spread offense, or even Texas or Oklahoma he has a much more successful career in college. You want to see him do well, send him down the road to UC, I bet they play to his strengths.

I'm personally a fan of OSU, but come on, the band looks more prepared than the team's game plan. The thinking "let's just be good enough to beat Michigan and win the Big Ten" is shit, and I think that is whats going on. Take any of the "better" Big Ten teams and put them into the SEC and they are Kentucky.