Crazy s.o.b.

Doomking

Damn, what is with the flying up on a semi's rearend like that? or the other vehicle he did it too?! That is playing with fire there. :nono:

I'm glad I grew out of that shit. I admit I got nutty like that the first 2 years I rode, but then realized there is too much to life I want to enjoy than to lose my life acting a fool weaving in and out of traffic. I've toned down even more now that I have twins being born in 2-3 months from now. Save that highspeed shit for empty roads if you want. :nono:

Let it be noted: I don't care who you are. You ride like that for too long and eventually you'll bite it hard or die hard. Luck runs out now and then and nothing is 100% safe, and the odds are even worse when you ride like that. They obviously haven't been down on the concrete enough. Maybe they need a good crash to survive to wake them up. :dunno:

Edited by NinjaNick

...and we all wonder why people look at us with disdain and like were idiots or wonder why our insurance rates are high. I have nothing against people with skills to ride a bike like that, and wish I could, but do it at a track and keep us out of the spotlight.

I think they post these videos so they can look cool. Well, I'm not impressed at all. I understand putting your own life in danger, but to make that decision for everyone around you. I'm sure I've scared the hell out of some drivers on back roads, but I try not too.

In short what a couple of asshats.