auto show indoor/outdoor Dj Equipment!

TwiztedRabbit

For sale is my professional Auto show / Dj Equipment. the stuff that i used at the Second OR meet and greet.. these are like brand new.. meaning only used for 2 seasons always stored indoors at my Apartment... the speakers are B52 Matrix 1000 v2, they are two 10inch mids with tweeters, and a 15 inch subwoofer, total wattage is 700w of crisp clean sound.... with that you also get all connecting wires.. 2, 25foot quick connect wires, PLUS a 8 channel mixing board where you can run the speakers.. a mic and 2 other 3/4 connections.. for either headphones.. guitars... it doesnt matter! and to satilite monitor stands and bag.. also included is a mic about 5 years old.. works perfect tho, and a rca to 1/4mm connector which is ready to be ran from anything.... meaning you can run it of an existing dj set up, a computer your home theater, an mp3 player or sat radio!!! this system is ready to run! total value bought new over 1800... im only askin $600 to OR members!!!! any questions feel free to call 614-402-3180 ask for Jay or leave a msg! or PM of course.. thanks for looking! pics below are of the speakers,

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8057

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8058

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8059

picture.php?albumid=560&pictureid=8060

Edited by TwiztedRabbit

i would like to sell everything as a whole..if possible.. because if it doesnt sell i will continue to use it all next year

behringer Xenyn 802

Understand! I was thinking about splitting it up after buying, if my friend is interested in the speakers, I would be interested in the mixer, so we'd get it all. I know he needed some better speakers and amps for his DJ business, and this would be great for what he needs.

i'll be outta town for the OR halloween party :(:(:( so no go there sorry guys you know i would and just keep me updated on the xmas party if i still have the gear that is... and JPORTER if you need a in person sound test let me know can always swing buy and hear it.. trust me it kicks... i can vibrate windows from 10-20 feet at 1/3 levels :p

• 3 weeks later...