Car for sale.

flounder

Here's the deal. Its a 95 Maroon Pontiac Grand Am with about 169K on the clock. The car is not in the greatest shape and has its fare share of annoyances. If you want a cheap car as a beater, then this is it,

Hows $300 OBO sound.. Also would be great for parts if you have a pontiac grand am or grand prix. Yes it still runs just fine. I actually have been driving this car back and forth to detroit, indy, cinci, etc for work for over 5 years and it was my primary vehicle since I got it in 96.. yeah thats right, I have had this car since 96. If no one is interested, no big deal, Im planning on throwing it on craigslist with plans for an ad that should be funny enough to get flagged for best of craigslist. If it doesnt sell, then I will donate it to charity and use it as a tax writeoff.

Sounds like a good winter car for lauren. Can you get some pics? When would be a good time to look at it?

Ive got some pics and will try and get them up tomorrow. Also, let me list all of the little annoyances since I dont want anyone to not know all the details about the car

Cant put the key in the drivers side lock because the tumblers are messed up

Radio doesnt work (My aftermarket CD player broke)

AC doesnt work.

Driver window doesnt roll down very well since its off the track.

2 of the Knobs for heat/AC are broke. I actually just use 1 and swap it on the others. good knobs from a junkyard would probably cost about $2 im guessing.

There is a leak in the passenger door or somewhere so when it rains the passenger floorboard gets wet.

Main seal leak (Nothing major but may go through a quart of oil during a 3000 mile trip)

Like I said, allot of little things but I drive long distances for work and no AC in the summer really killed me. Ive been driving it as it is now for over 3 years. :)

Edited by flounder