Anyone interested in playing Flag Football?

exSRAaron

A few friends of mine play at sportsohio and its a blast. They have an Indoor League starting up in November and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up a team? Maybe represent OR?! :p They normally play on Sunday or Monday nights depending on what division you play in.

What ya think, eh?

Aaron

A few friends of mine play at sportsohio and its a blast. They have an Indoor League starting up in November and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in starting up a team? Maybe represent OR?! :p They normally play on Sunday or Monday nights depending on what division you play in.

What ya think, eh?

Aaron

let me know whats up id be willing to play and pay to play

Flag football is for sissy liberals, real Americans only play tackle. :D

Some leagues might be like that ;), but the one i played in last year was really intense... someone broke my foot and I was in a cast the rest of the summer. It was a LOT of fun though... wish I didnt work on sundays and mondays :(

HAVE FUN!!!

Yeah I thought so too, but these guys play pretty darn intensely. :eek:

I vote for Sunday Nights too. It shouldnt be a problem if people missed a few games here or there, I'm sure we could fill the spots! :D

Edited by exSRAaron

Some leagues might be like that ;), but the one i played in last year was really intense... someone broke my foot and I was in a cast the rest of the summer. It was a LOT of fun though... wish I didnt work on sundays and mondays :(

HAVE FUN!!!

Serves you right, football is for MEN!

(jk, don't hurt me :D)

Id be in as long as I could get there. Anything to get off my ass and burn some calories!

And burn calories you will Kevin! It's a great work out at the very least!

Looks like Sunday's will be the best choice. All games are played after 6pm too which normally gives you time to get ur other stuff done during the day!.

Edited by exSRAaron

Actually tackle football w/out gear is ignorant. Quick way to get hurt playing something that means nothing. You want to tackle you should've been good enough in HS to play in College and then go pro. ;):D:p

Im in Aaron, any idea how much it is to play? I have a couple friends who might wanna play too.

On another note, my former high school is doing a Alumni football game. Full pads, tackle, the whole nine yards, this coming November. Its $30 to play.. PM me if anyone is interested. It is to raise money for a new field house or something. I might start a thread about it soon if there is enough interest.