For Sale: 2006 Suzuki GSX-R600

Cooper06GSXR600

• 3 weeks later...
anyone have an idea as to how much you guys think he can get out of this? realistically?

do you know how much it costs to replace my drool-infused keyboard... realistically? :D

no not really...kelly blue book has some numbers, but pretty vague. its all about how much someone would pay for it. may i suggest going to the local dealer and checking out how much theyre charging for 06's, and probablu go for a price under that.

anyone have an idea as to how much you guys think he can get out of this? realistically?

it's a tough call. You can find 07s discounted right now and they will only get cheaper as the year moves on. Once October hits and the new 08 is shown (Will be a change year for the bike), it will hurt the price even more.

Honestly, Ebay or Cycle Trader is best. I'd say he's pretty close. I think $6500 to $7k is more realistic, though.

Super clean and low miles helps a ton and should pull good buyers.

Shelby Oh huh... Who are you, as in what is your full name.. I grew up in Crestline and was in shelby every sat.. Did your place get killed by the flooding up there not too long ago?

mine or the seller... I grew up in Plymouth, seller is from Shelby though. Who do you know from Shelby? The seller's dad owns a lot of businesses in Shelby and the majority of them were ruined by the flood. His house was flooded too...basement filled to the floor joices. I was thinking around 7k as well Lizard, hate to see him take a hit like that on it though, only downside to financing our toys I guess

I know quite a few people that work at the Willard RR, PM me and I can name drop lol

But anyway, back to the bike... This thing is seriously flawless and I think he is taking offers so send them my way if your interested. Dont low ball, its insulting. We all know about what they are worth so lets keep it respectable. :)

the town is just smaller than you thought, 50-60 per graduating class...plus he is a cool guy. Was actually pretty good friends with him in high school. I was a couple years behind him. Played football together etc... he will know who I am, tell him Tony from P-Town said Hi