2008 ZX10r

Putty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to race Flounder...He is aware of the 10r havoc. You though, need to be taught a lesson about talking down to Kawasaki... :rulez:

:rulez:......:rulez:......I don't need no stinking :rulez:. You must be reading from the old copy. New :rulez: were distributed upon purchase of the 2007 GSXR-1000. Sorry you're a behind. :D

Ouch! Go fix that dent!!!!! Craptastic Gixxer..comes standard from the factory with dents!!! :lol:

Dent or no dent you too know where you are in the pack....boy. Don't have have some new keys to get cut? :thefinger: Oh wait, you got that done already. How much did that run you? :slap:

and when you fix that dent get a full system so I can try that 1000 header on the 6

I'd more than happy to let you try them for.....oh.....say $1900. But I'm starting to gather my prices for the "goods" and it ain't going to be cheap.

Not compensating for anything....just a lil' fun on the forum. Did you happen to go to the Lube last night? I didn't get up there, too busy with yard work and getting things ready for the opening day of hunting on tomorrow.

Not compensating for anything....just a lil' fun on the forum. Did you happen to go to the Lube last night? I didn't get up there, too busy with yard work and getting things ready for the opening day of hunting on tomorrow.

It's all good man..I was just having some fun too. I never take anything personal.

No, I didn't make it to QSL. I had a lot of stuff going on at home as well...packing my bags for a trip to MI today...cleaning up...etc. As much as love riding, I had to stay off the bike most of the week to get stuff done.

You hunting for trouser snakes again? J/K if you kill anything good and make jerky out of it I would take some off of your hands.