Sunday 10/25?

Bad324

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was definitely thinking an afternoon thing since it will be a cooler day and so I can possibly get a few new parts installed in the morning. I didn't pick saturday only because it seems as though it will more than likely rain. As far as a route I really have no idea. I threw it up here to see if anyone wanted to take the reigns. I'm far too much of a newb to lead or come up with anything good

i can do sunday but not til afternoon. my vicious psychotic dog needs to have his weekly obedience training class on sunday at 10am and that's done at 11am, so i can go after that.

if anyone wants to meet for lunch at QSL on sunday and putz around the valley view area for a while while it's sunny and semi-warm, i'd be in. i'm a shitty ride leader and don't really know the roads there, so you'll have to either: 1. not care how lost i'll get us or 2. lead the ride.

I work tomorrow/saturday, but I am off at 4.... Also I'll be riding to work, so if anyone wants to go for a ride I'll just be leaving straight from work. Oh and tomorrow I'll be ending my day on east 53rd st in Cleveland if that helps at all, and if you wanna meet up somewhere just let me know, and I am game. 216-466-1377 is me, just give it a call or text letting me know. My name is Joel....

But as for Sunday, I'm ALL good to ride ALL day, just tell me when and where, and I am there!

Jbot- How many frickin bikes do you have? Looks like you just added a buell to the collection. Man I need your job. I wouldn't mind just cruising around Sunday. I could meet you in mennnner around 11:30ish and go from there.

the buell is not in my garage yet, so technically, i'm not bike retarded just yet. that time should work. can you PM me your cell, and i'll do the same.

:nono: It's seriously not cool to refer to IP like that.

lol, i call him massa