Will be moving to Dayton area

usafstud

Welcome. Dayton is le boring when it comes to twisties. Northern Kentucky is a short ride south about 45 minutes and there's some nice roads. Also, Bluegrass Motorsports Park is up and running. I'll be back in Dayton June of 2010, be sure to look the group up.

Sup man! I just moved here too for the same reason...R&D Mgmt. What program are you going to? Where you coming from?

Ive asked the same question and apparently theyre about 2 hrs from here.

Ive actually got the same bike too...05 zx6r.

Engineering Management

Sup man! I just moved here too for the same reason...R&D Mgmt. What program are you going to? Where you coming from?

Ive asked the same question and apparently theyre about 2 hrs from here.

Ive actually got the same bike too...05 zx6r.

Welcome to the site. I'm at Wright-Patterson AFB. If you need to know any info or help, let me know. I'll be glad to help you out.

Awesome. Where can I find an sport car alignment shops to do custom alignments and corner balancing. Same thing for motorcycle suspension set up?

Awesome. Where can I find an sport car alignment shops to do custom alignments and corner balancing. Same thing for motorcycle suspension set up?

Firestone has a package where you pay $90 and get a lifetime alignment for that car. I haven't had to get any tire work done on my bike, so I don't know. There are MANY places around here that do it.

You will be getting here during the summer, so it should be awesome riding time when you arrive. PM me your mil email and I'll send more info when I get to work tomorrow.

Firestone has a package where you pay $90 and get a lifetime alignment for that car. I haven't had to get any tire work done on my bike, so I don't know. There are MANY places around here that do it.

You will be getting here during the summer, so it should be awesome riding time when you arrive. PM me your mil email and I'll send more info when I get to work tomorrow.

I think he's looking for a tuning shop that's okay dialing in a suspension in the way that would give your local firestone guy a heart attack. -3 degrees camber anyone? :D

I think he's looking for a tuning shop that's okay dialing in a suspension in the way that would give your local firestone guy a heart attack. -3 degrees camber anyone? :D

Well, Firestone will dial it in the way you want it. Only thing is that you have to know your setting.

exactly. Looking at getting a used S2000 when I get to the states. I hope to find a shop that knows the local track and has knowledge of what track setups to use for certain tracks.

exactly. Looking at getting a used S2000 when I get to the states. I hope to find a shop that knows the local track and has knowledge of what track setups to use for certain tracks.

Colletti Motorsports in Moraine, Ohio has extensive experience with Honda automobiles on and off the track. They have a shop with a dyno to do almost any work that you could ask for for imports.

Colletti Motorsports in Moraine, Ohio has extensive experience with Honda automobiles on and off the track. They have a shop with a dyno to do almost any work that you could ask for for imports.

Is there anyway that I can get a UK/Euro/JDM spec car registered in Ohio is I ship it over from Italy? I would love to bring over an older Evo or R32 or TypeR.

Is there anyway that I can get a UK/Euro/JDM spec car registered in Ohio is I ship it over from Italy? I would love to bring over an older Evo or R32 or TypeR.

Um, have no clue. But +1 on Colletti being a good shop. Steve is a road-racer himself and the guy is great to work with.