2007 GSXR-1000

Putty

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats wrong with white wheels? just because yours magically turn BLACK after a few rides doesnt mean that you have to bad mouth all of them. i think that white wheels are sexy. only thing better would be chrome of course

Maybe I am a bit stuck on horsepower being that I have a dyno and all, But I want to know if they have making any more power for 07. Also where is this new Hayabusa to compete with the ZX14R?

[/quote:1e9e5]

Who needs a Busa for the 14...Just get any newer 1000....it'll do the job. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

i'll take the winner of u 2. 8) But back to the original thread....I like the new 1k....just dont like duals on it. That tach is SAWEET! And it has traction control? 3 maps on the fly, thats trick being bone stock. Im holdin out for the 08 10r. On a side note, I will have my pc3usb Hub here in about 3 weeks, switch pc maps and ignition on the fly!

Uhuh... well a buusa couldnt touch me before the tune up(Busa being piped, mapped, geared, wit no internal cheats)... and I wouldnt hold my breath on the new one either. Mr. 14 has alot to offer... ya just gotta let it go. :shock:

Just tell me where to be....while I still have it..

Must say i'm not really excited..... :cry:

Although I think the selectable maps are cool, it is after all a suzuki. Not a whole lot to get excited about! :lol:

That wasn't very nice...seeing as how the new 10r has the fattest ass in the business.... :lol:

Putty you always talkin that trash bout gettin rid of your stuff... knowin you just gonna buy a 14...hehehe. Well... maybe not, but you aint going no where. I'll see you next summa either on the current machine or a new one. No matter what, you'll have something. We tried that no bike routine before... that shet sucks. :cry:

Putty you always talkin that trash bout gettin rid of your stuff... knowin you just gonna buy a 14...hehehe. Well... maybe not, but you aint going no where. I'll see you next summa either on the current machine or a new one. No matter what, you'll have something. We tried that no bike routine before... that shet sucks. :cry:

LOL! Not sure yet..I may get one of these 07s. That'll be a bad move for some people I race. Yeah, the no bike routine is some BS.

Putty can you beat this 14 crying reasons guy on yours or not????

LOL! Yeah, I beat on his zx14. He's taken it to the lab now though...He can use me for benchmarking next spring. I'd hate to see the same outcome with $$$$ spent.