2007 GSXR-1000

Putty

Yeah it does... damn guess I gotta bustem...cool. As far as trash talkin, I believe you applied yourself with the name re-mix, so get over it. I am waiting to uhh get it back from the lab, but I'm sure we can work something out... off line. Putty knows how to reach me. Hehehehehehe...etc :cool:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I gotta ask... What does does it mean it mean to take it to the lab......

Getting "work" done to it. Something to make it faster. Most have no idea the specifics, but something has been done. Usually the owner downplays details.

Work??? I thought he has the fastest production bike out there. What work would he possibly have to do? Oh, I forgot, you did beat him. You know putty I can't talk the Kaws down, but that 14 is real ugly...

Fastest production bike....LOL!!! who claimed that..People read these magazines and buy bikes based off that report....The "Street" report is the only one that counts.

Hence, my friend and rival.....14 Reasons

Lab= a few minor adjustments. As far as being the fastest production street bike... it is. No other bike has posted the qtr mile numbers like the 14. And the ONLY bike to beat me has been Putty. And I have SMASHED BUSA'S, R1'S, 05-ZX10'S, AND ZX12'S... oh yeah, at that time... I was bone stock wit 500-600 miles. I'm willing to say he (Putty) probably smashed ery one else reading this blog... so spare me the yammer. Oh and I just noticed your break down on the bike you claming in your sub-title... no disrespect but if you on a 636 I aint bothering wit it. And peer pressure dont mean shet to me... so dont even try to twist it. I'm not one of these sock-toe wearin, matching-gear riders runnin from bar to bar. I bought my bike to ROLL... and when I ride I ride HARD. You say the 14 is too heavy... that tells me that YOU can't ride, because I do every thing on my 14 that I did on my R1. When you see me, look at my tire wear... I use all the rubber. I can wax you in turns or straights. Now you got me yammerin grass-hopper. We'll meet again Putty. :eek:

Lab= a few minor adjustments. As far as being the fastest production street bike... it is. No other bike has posted the qtr mile numbers like the 14. And the ONLY bike to beat me has been Putty. And I have SMASHED BUSA'S, R1'S, 05-ZX10'S, AND ZX12'S... oh yeah, at that time... I was bone stock wit 500-600 miles. I'm willing to say he (Putty) probably smashed ery one else reading this blog... so spare me the yammer. Oh and I just noticed your break down on the bike you claming in your sub-title... no disrespect but if you on a 636 I aint bothering wit it. And peer pressure dont mean shet to me... so dont even try to twist it. I'm not one of these sock-toe wearin, matching-gear riders runnin from bar to bar. I bought my bike to ROLL... and when I ride I ride HARD. You say the 14 is too heavy... that tells me that YOU can't ride, because I do every thing on my 14 that I did on my R1. When you see me, look at my tire wear... I use all the rubber. I can wax you in turns or straights. Now you got me yammerin grass-hopper. We'll meet again Putty. :eek:

it is NOT the fastest, only the quickest in a standing 1/4 mile... for now. the new ducati will take both fastest and quickest i'm sure. Also, say what you want, but i'll show you how to really ride in the twisties with a bike that has less than 80hp...

...oh and i'll be sure to wave as i go around you on the outside :cool:

I have SMASHED BUSA'S, R1'S, 05-ZX10'S, AND ZX12'S...:

+1, Ive done the above, plus gsxr1k, 1krr, and zx-14. All on my lil 10r.

Fortunately, no losses yet.

This thread has evolved into a crazy mess, read-----> :bigsign: ..... So what do you all think about those dual exhausts on the new 1k?

+1, Ive done the above, plus gsxr1k,. All on my lil 10r.

Fortunately, no losses yet.:

Ahhhh, I know where one is that might make your record go *-1

My bike is definately not unbeatable. Any liter bike w/ motor work/ or turbo/sc/ or nitro would give me a good run. Would you be talking about your Gsxr???

My bike is definately not unbeatable. Any liter bike w/ motor work/ or turbo/sc/ or nitro would give me a good run. Would you be talking about your Gsxr???

not to mention a good rider...

not to mention a good rider...

+1

This thread is the best I've read on this site so far, and it has nothing to do with the pics that were posted. Love the smack talking.

And what the hell is this smilie? :colorzYellow: Seriously, wtf? LOL.

[/quote:e1131]

There's been talks of locking it, but what the hell...It's all in good fun. Speaking of good fun...When on earth am I going to be able to put the smack down on that Z?

Speaking of good fun...When on earth am I going to be able to put the smack down on that Z?

Yes speaking of fun....Im hungry too...when is BIGFOOT coming out to play....Doc car is like Bigfoot....some people have pictures and some have seen it, but just not around here....LOL