2007 GSXR-1000

Putty

Speaking of good fun...When on earth am I going to be able to put the smack down on that Z?

Yes speaking of fun....Im hungry too...when is BIGFOOT coming out to play....Doc car is like Bigfoot....some people have pictures and some have seen it, but just not around here....LOL[/quote:c44bb]

LOL!! Or like a UFO...some say they exist, some say they don't.

drama.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of good fun...When on earth am I going to be able to put the smack down on that Z?

Yes speaking of fun....Im hungry too...when is BIGFOOT coming out to play....Doc car is like Bigfoot....some people have pictures and some have seen it, but just not around here....LOL

LOL!! Or like a UFO...some say they exist, some say they don't.

drama.gif[/quote:b8b05]

HAHAHA...LOCH NESS MONSTER....

I figure everyone else is in this thread jaw yapping with other...I want to be down

LOL - F you guys!

Seriously, I was cracking up reading the posts...Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Hope Diamond - good stuff, guys. I got no comeback.

Anyway, the car is back together, being heat-cycled as we speak, and should be on the road within the week. I'll put some miles on it, do a little street tuning, and then put it up on the dyno. So, with any luck, it will be ready to bitch slap a bike or two before the weather turns too foul. :cool:

In the meantime, if the car is Atlantis, then this is me, bitches, complete with a Neptunesque trident: :devilzwhite:

• 4 weeks later...