Getting an RV!

gixxie750

I have a neighbor desperate to get rid of hers. It doesn't run. They have no idea what is wrong with it. I think they said its a model in the 90s.

It is immaculate inside.

If anyone wants this headache for a cheap price let me know and I can get the details to you.

I've had an old 77 Allegro RV for several years. Before that I used to camp with my folks all the time.

This time of year, just make sure you winterize it correctly. If you don't you'll have busted water lines, black tank, or even more expensive, a busted water heater.

eh, as a driver of a 32' pusher with 20' race trailer, there's nothin wrong with runnin 70mph +. in some places you gotta open it up downhill to make it up the next. You'll find that you'll drive just about as fast with the rv as you do in a car. just takes longer to get there. I def. suggest getting an anti-sway kit for whatever trailer you're gonna be pulling

Ive got an older 24' Tioga Arrow 1980, it's definately used. I use it to haul my trailer and camp out on race weekends etc. I use it a lot more than I though I would for other things other than just racing. I will be selling it soon and begin working on a bigger one with 4 kids it necessary.

Take a good hard look at the interior for roof leaks. I've had a problem with it and they're difficult to fix/locate sometimes.

Over all it's been a good purchace, and it is nice to sit in the AC on a hot race day! Anyone wants it it's... F/S!

Edited by Exit Wounds

I had an RV for a year that I thought I was getting a great deal on because it only had 38,000 miles. For used RV's age is more important that miles! As many have said the maintance and upkeep quickly changed my mind and I traded it for a mini van that I use 1000X more. Last year I got a toy hauler trailer for the truck and have gotten a lot of use out of it. Plus I get better gas milage than the RV did pulling with the truck.

ToyHauler2VMD.jpg

its a 88 so its a little old. It has 42000 miles and everything works still. It has been maintained and fixed as needed over the years. for $4000 i dont think i can go wrong,but we will see. I cant wait to sit in the air at the track! It comes with a 7500 watt geny too so no more electric probs lol.

First time I went to the Gap was in a motorhome and a four bike trailer. We went through the Dragon at 3am to get to the campsite. Heading back and forth on the motorcycles was simple after that.:)

its a 88 so its a little old. It has 42000 miles and everything works still. It has been maintained and fixed as needed over the years. for $4000 i dont think i can go wrong,but we will see. I cant wait to sit in the air at the track! It comes with a 7500 watt geny too so no more electric probs lol.

Well, it's all in the way you use it, so I hope it works out well for you. :D

I had an RV for a year that I thought I was getting a great deal on because it only had 38,000 miles. For used RV's age is more important that miles! As many have said the maintance and upkeep quickly changed my mind and I traded it for a mini van that I use 1000X more. Last year I got a toy hauler trailer for the truck and have gotten a lot of use out of it. Plus I get better gas milage than the RV did pulling with the truck.

ToyHauler2VMD.jpg

these things are bad ass i was looking at one when i was in bristol.