Why is it that teenagers in cars...

Bluezx6r

ya dont do wheelies on freeway whith traffic i have learned that myself the hard way for sure. front wheel up, bump and back wheel come together causing front wheel to come down. then comes the tank slap repetitively. surprised that i kept the bike up i then pulled over to check my pants. so everyone who has not expierence this please learn from my stupid mistakes!!!!!

they are just salty that you have a nice bike and that they know more than likely they will never own one. and honestly most of those dumbass kids would piss there pants in fear if they ever actually got on a real bike.

quote for truth

i once gave a friend a ride in a parking lot cuz he wanted to kno what it felt like

i went straight a little bit and sped up a little (was being extra careful) to about maybe 15mph and the dude freaked out grabbed my waist like a little girl and nearly squeezed me to death...i freakin stopped right there and he jumped off and freaked out sayin i was goin too fast...

this guy was what you would consider a "man's man" or whatever you want to call it...fuckin pussy is what he really was