Standby Time* up to 360 hours

Memory 128MB Flash Memory, 192MB RAM

BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9550 smartphone

Your Price $179.99

Weight 5.5 oz

Usage Time* up to 330 minutes

Standby Time* up to 269 hours

Memory 256MB Flash Memory, 256MB RAM

plus im sure they worked out some bugs and hopefully reworked their touch software. it looks exactly the same

....Or info about getting it connected to Groupwise?

If your company has a BES (Blackberry Enterprise Server) that's the easiest/best way. Ask your help desk/administrator.

If no BES - Find out if the GroupWise server is exposed to the Internet and has either IMAP or POP3 enabled. If so, that's the "poor man's BES" and will work just fine.

If the GroupStupid server isn't exposed, maybe you've got GroupWise WebAccess enabled - just visit the site from the CrackBerry.

If WebAccess ain't there, and you're on GW 7, you could set up a rule to delegate all incoming messages to another e-mail account that you can get to on the Crackberry.

If... well, never mind, I've given you enough options, one of the above should work...

Edited by jblosser

ur gonna be kicking ur self once the droid comes out later this year

droid intrigues me...it's basically the same as my phone, but it has a solid state keyboard (mine doesn't) and it's made by motorola (mine's samsung)

if I can get the droid for a decent price i'll probably switch to it...

droid looks comparable, but my old vz died, so I had to get something.

All the propaganda for the storm2 has been pretty accurate so far. wifi security was a bit bitchy, but I think that was more due to the university's setup and my ineptitude. just have to setup the Oracle Grid management tools to work with a blackberry, and wait for the Novell guys to answer my helpdesk ticket to setup the email synch. This is the :monkeypoo:

Have the first storm. It was running a little slow untill i did the software update last night, and it is 100 times faster now. took care of all the bugs, and changed a few other options. some good some bad, but i can deal with the bad ones.