Storm 2

redbarron77

I am posting from the Droid right now the phone is SWEET! much better than the storm 2

how do u get it to keep u logged in with out having to do it everytime?

Just watched some videos on the droid... LAME... The keyboard is flat and you can barely feel the keys. Might as well get a Storm 2.

its not flat its soft and i like it better then the keyboard on my voyager

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to get the iphone, turn on the gerbil app and cram it in my ass.

haw haw

wait, what?

oh and i messed around the with droid the other day. it was quick, pretty intuitive (definitely need to be customized to your needs... but that's any "smart" phone). the only thing i don't like about it is that I thought youtube would look better especially considering it's the freaking google OS with google vid/youtube. the keyboard is definitely good. plenty of memory, and very capable in general. i'll wait a few months for the inevitable huge price drop and decide then whether i want to upgrade my phone or not.

Edited by jbot

Trying to decide which one I want. The Droid or the Droid Eris.
u want a keyboard or no keyboard?
i'm going to get the iphone, turn on the gerbil app and cram it in my ass.

haw haw

wait, what?

oh and i messed around the with droid the other day. it was quick, pretty intuitive (definitely need to be customized to your needs... but that's any "smart" phone). the only thing i don't like about it is that I thought youtube would look better especially considering it's the freaking google OS with google vid/youtube. the keyboard is definitely good. plenty of memory, and very capable in general. i'll wait a few months for the inevitable huge price drop and decide then whether i want to upgrade my phone or not.

u have to click on the menu button when watching a youtube video and select the high def. version there. and it cleans it up 100%. i was like wtf first time i watched a video then i figured that out. hopefully they update it where u dont have to click that shit.