WANT TO GET RICH? Join the Taliban

attackpainter

Yes Sir, you are right. You wouldn't expect first blood to be drawn by a liberal would you. Exactly the same reason 62% of the American populace thinks the military strategy in Afghanistan should be left to the Generals and not the current President

i dunno, i'm about as conservative republican as they come (ok, i'm more conservative and something something), and i wouldn't have wanted bush jr making any calls about anything, much less military strategery.

and before someone accuses me of deepthroating (balls deep, son!) any president, i'm saying that strictly in reference to inferring that a liberal+dem president would be any worse or better at making calls on military strategy. if you want to win a war, you leave it to the experts.

Good article chevy, international no less. :)

I dunno what to say :dunno: Hindsight is 20/20... the only rebuttal is right in the article:

The main reasons were legal: there was no evidence that could be brought against Bin Laden in an American court. But former senior intelligence sources accuse the administration of a lack of commitment to the fight against terrorism.

I would tend to think it was a little more complicated than "No, thanks we don't want him". Regardless, we don't have to worry about that now though, since we have the Patriot Act. Suspension of habeas corpus would allow us to get Bin Laden and detain him indefinitely with no questions asked.

I just don't like that they can do the same thing to the rest of the citizens.

Ahhhh i dont have anything bad to say about Jrmiii I just get tired of hearing him playing Obamas rusty trombone. Not everything can be linked to Bush that was all i was getting at.

Thats good, because if I get that 1125R with side fairing kit, I was worried I'd have to find some no name painter with unknown rep to paint the fairings for me. It's hard to find people that do good work. Just don't spray them shitty because my breath smells like black cock.

Good article chevy, international no less. :)

I dunno what to say :dunno: Hindsight is 20/20... the only rebuttal is right in the article:

I would tend to think it was a little more complicated than "No, thanks we don't want him". Regardless, we don't have to worry about that now though, since we have the Patriot Act. Suspension of habeas corpus would allow us to get Bin Laden and detain him indefinitely with no questions asked.

I just don't like that they can do the same thing to the rest of the citizens.

Yeah, people in London wrote it, so it didn't happen. :confused:

Thats good, because if I get that 1125R with side fairing kit, I was worried I'd have to find some no name painter with unknown rep to paint the fairings for me. It's hard to find people that do good work. Just don't spray them shitty because my breath smells like black cock.

:eek:

i dunno, i'm about as conservative republican as they come (ok, i'm more conservative and something something), and i wouldn't have wanted bush jr making any calls about anything, much less military strategery.

and before someone accuses me of deepthroating (balls deep, son!) any president, i'm saying that strictly in reference to inferring that a liberal+dem president would be any worse or better at making calls on military strategy. if you want to win a war, you leave it to the experts.

untitled-1.jpg

No, I meant it. It's a good article. International sources tend to be less biased. Not 100%, but less.

I know Bush wasnt perfect, neither was Clinton. Everyone makes mistakes but I think Obama is making a lot more, and will continue to do so because he is inept, ignorant, and just a moron. He came to the conlusion we would pull out of the middle east very quick after he took office, then later he said " O wait, maybe I should talk to the generals on ground first." Duh. It's stuff like this that he does. He's a bonehead.

Ship the fairings to me UPS, I have access to a full service body shop, we do great work for a fair price. The smell of your breath won't be an issue.

Ship the fairings to me UPS, I have access to a full service body shop, we do great work for a fair price. The smell of your breath won't be an issue.

I gotta get one first... Tpoppa stole my bike. And by stole I mean legitimately went in there and paid for it before I wanted to get the money out of my bank account and strike a deal.

• 6 months later...

Did you all hear those f*(kers get medial treatment now!? Jeez, living the great life. Get paid AND taken care of...

Red Cross Teaches First Aid To Taliban

GENEVA — The international Red Cross said Wednesday it would continue giving first aid training and kits to Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, despite a media report on the practice that has drawn angry e-mails from around the world and criticism from an Afghan official. The International Committee of the Red Cross trained "over 70 members of the armed opposition" in first aid last month, along with more than 100 Afghan police and civilians, including taxi drivers.

The courses started in 2006 and the neutral group will continue as long as they are needed, said Red Cross spokesman Christian Cardon.

"It's the core of the ICRC's mandate to make sure that people are cured whether they are from one side or the other side," he told The Associated Press.

Journey to Afghanistan's few functioning hospitals often are arduous or near impossible, meaning even basic first aid can help save lives, said Cardon. He added that the three-day courses also were an opportunity to show participants the need to abide by the Geneva Conventions that govern the conduct of war.

Britain's Guardian newspaper on Tuesday quoted an unidentified official in Kandahar's local government as criticizing the first aid training, saying the Taliban did "not deserve to be treated like humans."

Cardon said the Red Cross also received angry e-mails from people around the world in response to the article. But he insisted that in Afghanistan most officials well understand and accept the group's 151-year history of treating all war wounded regardless of their background or affiliation.

Cardon cited as another example the Red Cross orthopedic hospital in Kabul where amputees are fitted with artificial limbs.

"We never ask the people who come about their background," he said. "This is the way we work everywhere in Afghanistan and all over the world."

Identical first aid courses have been held in Gaza with members of Hamas and other Palestinian groups, said Cardon.

Nevertheless, "if we get complaints from local authorities we will go and meet them to clarify that it's the way we have always worked and always will work," he said. "We are quite confident that it (the report) will not affect our operations."