this pisses me off

kawi kid

Here is another heart breaker

http://www.volunteertv.com/news/headlines/67565022.html

It's long read but here is a "overview" of the details.

The animals pictured below; car-jacked, then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.

VICTIMS:

PERPS:

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges.

George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges.

Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges.

Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.

Where are Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were white

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke 'rape' case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were white

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were white'

So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed', it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.

If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news.

no one wants to get involved because for one, you could become a victim also, (shot or stabbed etc) two, she could name you in part of the attack.

3 the cops would probably go ahead and commit you for the rest of your life even though they have no proof you were involved.

because in cases like this, they always side with the victims.

I probably would have called police and nothing more. I don't need shot over some trampy little girl that probably put herself in that situation to begin with. in fact, I would bet my bike on the fact there is a lot more to this story on her part. I wouldn't doubt she initiated the whole thing and is now crying about it.

Edited by serpentracer

no one wants to get involved because for one, you could become a victim also, (shot or stabbed etc) two, she could name you in part of the attack.

3 the cops would probably go ahead and commit you for the rest of your life even though they have no proof you were involved.

because in cases like this, they always side with the victims.

I probably would have called police and nothing more. I don't need shot over some trampy little girl that probably put herself in that situation to begin with. in fact, I would bet my bike on the fact there is a lot more to this story on her part. I wouldn't doubt she initiated the whole thing and is now crying about it.

:wtf::nono: Wow. You really think she wanted to be gang raped? She was found unconscious. But she probably wanted to be choked out too, huh?

2 1/2 hrs? He'd be done with them in 10 minutes.

You wanna drag it out for the full time..... Just like they did to his baby girl. I'm sure she prayed it would be over after 10 minutes

10 minutes would be letting them off the hook waaayy to easy.... 2 1/2 hours would be torture

Alternate ass beatings with sodomy & multiple orifice penetrations including a variety of objects, would make the time pass all too quickly for the dad I'm sure, and seem like hell's eternity for the punk a$$ douchebag

Games like "Hide the Coke bottle", "How many whacks does it take to knock out ALL teeth" or "How far up can the plunger handle disappear?!?"

Edited by Fonzie

You wanna drag it out for the full time..... Just like they did to his baby girl. I'm sure she prayed it would be over after 10 minutes

10 minutes would be letting them off the hook waaayy to easy.... 2 1/2 hours would be torture

Alternate ass beatings with sodomy & multiple orifice penetrations including a variety of objects, would make the time pass all too quickly for the dad I'm sure, and seem like hell's eternity for the punk a$$ douchebag

Games like "Hide the Coke bottle", "How many whacks does it take to knock out ALL teeth" or "How far up can the plunger handle disappear?!?"

you wouldnt by chance be part of the DTC would you :D

you wouldnt by chance be part of the DTC would you :D

The nice thing about "How many whacks to knock out ALL teeth" is it can be played as either High Score wins, or Low Score

Just depends on how quickly you wanna get it over, or drag it out for awhile