Nut Up or Shut Up! (Directors Cut)

McLovin

You're a fucking idiot if you believe this to be true.
I doubt anything was reported to you my theory is that another admin found someone mentioning her friend, told you and then you tried to get even by making it public. I could be completely wrong but whatever.

I guess that makes 2 fucking idiots...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that makes 2 fucking idiots...

Right now, I agree. If you both truly believe Mandie had anything to do with your little hen house getting removed, you're fucking idiots. I didn't even see anything in the group about her, nor would I care if there was. Knowing that you guys think this definitely makes me regret how I view friendship.

Don't tread on me Coshocton NoBama! :p

Hey, I needed leverage and you know how people are when it comes to REP (it means something)...I had nothing else to offer other than Coshocton Sheep (cause I know people), but Coshocton stock is down due to or.net drama threads.

Right now, I agree. If you both truly believe Mandie had anything to do with your little hen house getting removed, you're fucking idiots. I didn't even see anything in the group about her, nor would I care if there was. Knowing that you guys think this definitely makes me regret how I view friendship.

...i guess, if you were bothered by something that was said and you (amongst admins/mods) were the only ones to see it...why would you not come to talk with your "friends" first before you try to out them to a whole site that will believe just about anything you say? whatever, this shit is just going in circles...

You made me your problem when you called me a racist. Fuck You. :bigfinger:

You take it how you want, I know what I read and you know what you meant. You could have tried to explain yourself or go into :bigfinger: like you did...so there you have it. I highlighted what I had an issue with and told you there wasn't shit in the group that was dealing with race, so to take it to the appropriate threads. You took it as a personal hit...not my problem.

I actually got to read everything in NUoSU... and the only people that should actually be offended are 1000rr and Casper. The rest of it was just fun and games, funny pictures, and inside jokes. Not sure why blake has been so involved in this, and I'm not sure why I'm posting in here now. I guess I just want to say "chill the fuck out" to everyone that isn't 1000rr and Casper. Actually you two should chill out too, do you really care what a couple sheep fuckers think about you? :p

:D

I made the whole social group public momentarily. Then decided it was a bad idea and removed it all together. I have it backed up incase anything happens (the reason why we don't delete anything).

It wasn't because I didn't agree with it. It was because I don't need nor want that bullshit on this site. There is no need for a "private" group to sit around bitching about the site and several of it's members. If these people feel the need to "vent" as they called it, they can do it elsewhere. Assfault Junkies, TSBR/TMCF, etc are actively recruiting people and all have a common interest in making fun of Ohio Riders on their sites. I recommend joining those sites to those who feel like bitching about Ohio Riders or it's members.

ha, gixxie 750 you got dragged into this shit and you weren't even here.

I actually got to read everything in NUoSU... and the only people that should actually be offended are 1000rr and Casper. The rest of it was just fun and games, funny pictures, and inside jokes. Not sure why blake has been so involved in this, and I'm not sure why I'm posting in here now. I guess I just want to say "chill the fuck out" to everyone that isn't 1000rr and Casper. Actually you two should chill out too, do you really care what a couple sheep fuckers think about you? :p

there were more that could have taken offense........... just saying. :flingpoo::D

:) glad someone isnt blind...

tho i dont remeber bitching at benji

You take it how you want, I know what I read and you know what you meant. You could have tried to explain yourself ...

I didnt need to explain myself. Everyone who knows me knows that I'm not a racist.

It was obvious that you were just using anything you could at that point to take the heat away from you. I do, however, take your accusations as a personal attack,

so, I reiterate, Fuck You, you fucking douchebag.

at least I know who is man enough around here to back up what they say.... and I guess that's really the point I was trying to make earlier, if you are gonna say something on here about someone else you should have the respect, (and for lack of better words) the balls to say it to them directly and face the consequences. I have never said anything on here "behind" anyone's back and if I said it to your face I am man enough to take a beating if I have it coming and that person can deliver it... I don't go around saying shit in private... I'll tell you right to your face (mcLovin) I think that you are dead wrong in defending this shit talking behind others backs, you are dead wrong to "read into" what the hell Max meant by his post.... and I'll back that as far as I need to... meaning I stand for what I say and I'll take my lumps if I'm wrong... I really don't see you guys, that this whole shit storm is about, accepting any responsibility at all for things you have said.... therefore I'm left to assume you have no honor, no character, and no conscience....