Nut Up or Shut Up! (Directors Cut)

McLovin

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say all of them.

You are completely wrong. I don't even remember reading anything about her, just about Ross and snowballing. I chuckled.

As I said before, a "private social group" is viewable by guests and is indexed by search engines. Had anyone asked me how private the info is, I would've answered honestly. Instead, a mod who didn't know was asked and gave a wrong answer. The group was only made public momentarily. It was then deleted. I second thought myself and decided making it public was a bad idea. If you'd like to discuss skewed morals, let's start with talking shit behind people's backs. I believe that would be an example of skewed morals.

I already addressed this several times. I made it public because there was a whole lot of backstabbing going on there. It was public momentarily, I second thought it, then removed it all together. Was making it public a bad idea? Yes. I'll be the first to admit it. However, it should never have existed in the first place. If these people are embarrassed by what they said in the group, they should have never said it in the first place.

The egos are strong on this site... with a lot of people. This doesn't make it right to talk shit behind people's backs.

I don't think I saw anything bad posted by you. I wish, however, you would've seen it was a bad idea and asked about it. You contribute quite a bit to this site with knowledge and jobs. You almost always participate in events. By my description of what a non-contributing member would be I'd assume you'd know that wasn't directed at you.

this is a question do not look deeper into it. If it is viewable then why did you have to make it public?

About morals, two wrongs don't make a right.

im really curious to kno what kind of illegal activity would occur in private social groups. even if there was some really stupid drug dealers out there making deals through ohio riders PM'S or social groups its not like the ohio riders gestapo can arrest them, thats why we have police departments to stop idots like that. i have to agree with shitty gixxer on the private thing. why in the world would you have the option to make something private if you were just going to later open it up for everyone to look at . Im sorry but private means private, i dont have a problem with moderators looking in on it but you cross the line when you make something private public.

EXAMPLE: i went in to confess to my priest that i raped and murdered 3 of farmer bobs sheep, the next sunday at mass he decided to tell everyone including farmer bob. now bobs all pissed off wants 3 sheep from me, my wife is pissed cause now she knos why i havent been fuckin her and parks is pissed cause i didnt take him with me. and im getting ready to shove the crucifix up my priests ass. so the point im getting at is if the priest did his job nobody would have been mad and no ones feelings would have been hurt (sorry parks). and one more thing we were calling ppl names. shit that everyone of you has done. its not like we were starting a hit list so lightin up

Ben I hate to say this, but the coshocton guys set up more than their fair share of rides. They adjust the overall speed of the ride for peoples abilities. If people wreck it is not because of the group leaders but because the roads are harder to navigate. When they plan their rides people from Columbus, Dayton, Cleveland, ect attend because of the way they do it. So saying they don't add anything is a cop out.

I doubt anything was reported to you my theory is that another admin found someone mentioning her friend, told you and then you tried to get even by making it public. I could be completely wrong but whatever.

The word "private" does not change meaning based on the word that follows it a "private message" and "private group" should not be treated any differently. If you are going to have skewed morals please give everybody advance notice.

Obviously if you decided it was a bad idea and pulled it down. It was also a bad idea to make it public in the first place. You wanted your vengeance but after you realized who it would hurt you took it down.

Maybe the guys in that group were not the ones with the big egos, maybe they were tired about hearing about everyone else's

Wow..... Really that's how you see me?

I DID NOT FIND THE GROUP. BEN TOLD ME ABOUT AND ASKED MY THOUGHTS.

I agreed with him it should be taken care of. It was not what Ben made the site for. For boys to sit around talking shit about the site and it's members.

do you have the ability to change it so they don't have a public/ private option since it is viewable?

After criticizing him, me, and the way he runs the site you ask him to do more work for you? He works non-stop on this site for it to be enjoyable for everyone and this crap is how everyone repays him? He really looks to you as a friend. This isn't being a friend.

this is a question do not look deeper into it. If it is viewable then why did you have to make it public?

About morals, two wrongs don't make a right.

Marking it private hides it from members. It's a poor design in permissions, but duly noted right next to the checkbox. I can fix it, but don't feel like it.

The idea of a private social group is misleading.... it isn't private. It was still viewable by guests as well as indexed by search engines. That's the big difference between private messages and a "private" social group. Had anyone asked me, I would've told them this. Instead, they asked someone else, who gave them false information, because they didn't want me to know about it. As I've said, if anyone has a problem with me or the site it should be voiced to me. This social group wasn't to complain about problems on the site with hopes of a resolution. It was to bitch and moan to each other for personal entertainment.

Fair enough I was under the wrong impression about "private" social groups. I don't understand why you took it down then. If we all had the ability to read it then the people participating in it shouldn't care if we are able to read it now. (I did read the majority of the posts before it was pulled.) If any rules were violated they should be suffering the consequences and all of us would understand clear transparent action taken. Why get rid of something that was public if it fit inside the rules? Other than the fact you didn’t like its content. If the content broke rules then why aren’t they being enforced? To my knowledge no one was banned or given a temporary suspension.

the drug deal thing was just a quick example off the top of my head as to a question as to why they are moderated. i know it was a bad example but i was busy doing shit and it was the first thing to pop into my head and it was semi funny so i went with it.

forum rules are forum rules. they apply to the forum and social groups. like ben said also if rules are broken even in pm's and it is brought to admin or mod attention they have to be taken care of accordingly.

expample someone threatens to kill you on the forum or in a social group and then follows through with it the forum, admin, and mods can be he

b responsible for not taking care of it. same thing if in a pm and you tell us hey this guy just said he is going to slit my throat here is the message we must act on it.

the drug deal thing was just a quick example off the top of my head as to a question as to why they are moderated. i know it was a bad example but i was busy doing shit and it was the first thing to pop into my head and it was semi funny so i went with it.

forum rules are forum rules. they apply to the forum and social groups. like ben said also if rules are broken even in pm's and it is brought to admin or mod attention they have to be taken care of accordingly.

expample someone threatens to kill you on the forum or in a social group and then follows through with it the forum, admin, and mods can be he

b responsible for not taking care of it. same thing if in a pm and you tell us hey this guy just said he is going to slit my throat here is the message we must act on it.

i agree with the whole killin thing but like i said we were not making a hit list it was name callin words like fat, manish, and pussy whipped

im just sayin if it was not made public and an administrator acted professional and PM'd us sayin thats enough none of this would be gettin blown up and ppl would not be upset

i agree with the whole killin thing but like i said we were not making a hit list it was name callin words like fat, manish, and pussy whipped

im just sayin if it was not made public and an administrator acted professional and PM'd us sayin thats enough none of this would be gettin blown up and ppl would not be upset

The sad thing is, nobody really had a chance to read it. It wasn't public long enough. I made it public, talked to Whodey on the phone, and removed the group.

And if you really think for a minute I believe the majority of the members of that group give a fuck about what I think/say you're definitely mistaken.

i wonder how many more heads can be carved into mt rushmore :lol:
hahahahaha

It is quite ironic that almost all of the people who were active in that group haven't contributed anything to this site yet feel they have a right to bitch about it.

im pretttttty sure everyone in that group has help out someway / some how if it wasnt just on the 100+ ppl we had on group ride just this year.

The sad thing is, nobody really had a chance to read it.
but there are plenty of ppl that read it????
Wow..... Really that's how you see me?

I DID NOT FIND THE GROUP. BEN TOLD ME ABOUT AND ASKED MY THOUGHTS.

I agreed with him it should be taken care of. It was not what Ben made the site for. For boys to sit around talking shit about the site and it's members.

carie u poped in made a post in there something along the lines of "so this is where the cool kids hang out haha" we could have taken that as shit talking us as a group and then u would be in the same place. but no if was just a place for us to have a laugh and express our efeelings. you could have just came in and said he guys chill it out some.

shit i mean there were ppl who dressed up as "kershocton boys" at and ordn organized party. obviously make fun of all of us. did we get pissed and call the cops and and report u for slander? fuck no we laughed about it.

so since everythign is public how about the one whos epussy got hurt comes out and says how we hurt their feelings?

The sad thing is, nobody really had a chance to read it. It wasn't public long enough. I made it public, talked to Whodey on the phone, and removed the group.

And if you really think for a minute I believe the majority of the members of that group give a fuck about what I think/say you're definitely mistaken.

yea you did the right thing there but before you did the right thing "and maybe it wasnt you" went and told everyone that we talked about what we said and if you (or someone else) wouldnt have done that this would have been avoided

..but i guess i cant complain to much because this has been the best off season yet drama makes shit so much more fun

Nobody cares what you said about Todd. It was biting the hand that feeds you and talking mad shit about a beloved and major contributing member that pissed people off. What did Moose do to you guys and what have you done for the betterment of the site and members lately? I have an idea, why dont you guys go form your own site called the Kershocten Fucknuggets and talk mad shit about all the people you dont even know in the privacy of your own little deal. Did you really expect to call the creator of the site everything but a white man with no repercussions? You guys were egging him on. Its a testament to his easygoing temperament that you are still here.

I wish he'd left NUoSU up too, so everyone could bear witness to the douchebaggerie that was being spewed.

Fuckin Ghey.

HOW the FUCK did I get dragged into this shit??? any f-er wants to talk shit can grow a set, come to canal and talk it to my face.... none of you a-holes know me.... if you did you would know better... :mad::bigfinger:

but there are plenty of ppl that read it????
Not really. In the original thread I started about it, it looks like 5 or 6 people actually got to read it. Then it's people bitching about me removing it.
shit i mean there were ppl who dressed up as "kershocton boys" at and ordn organized party. obviously make fun of all of us. did we get pissed and call the cops and and report u for slander? fuck no we laughed about it.
Who called the cops to report slander? Did that seriously happen or are you just blowing things out of proportion? As for their costumes, I'm 99.9999999% sure the people from Coshocton started the whole sheep fucking hillbilly thing.
so since everythign is public how about the one whos epussy got hurt comes out and says how we hurt their feelings?
:flingpoo:

For all that are making ANY threats......

Please read, understand, and follow these very simple rules. We'll all get along better if these are followed.

1) No racism. Period. The offender will be instantly banned.

2) No sexism. Its one thing to say some chick is hot, but don't be an ass about it.

3) No advertising in sigs, profiles, avatars, etc.

4) No threats of violence.

5) No personal attacks.

6) For the love of God and anything else Holy, don't fucking post the same thing multiple times in different threads and forums.

That's it. Easy enough, eh? We'll see.

*This list of rules is subject to change at anytime. The date in the title will reflect when it was last update.