Paintball Nov. 8th @ Franbar Park

Meanie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the way you think , always a fan of ball shot paybacks :D

True story: Playing capture-the-flag in this small ravine. My team was spread out with myself and 2 others are on one hillside, 3 more on the other hillside, and 4 down the middle. All we heard from the other side was the sound of a shot and somebody go "Ow, Fuck, my balls." Damn near ruined the whole game because everybody on both teams started to laugh and after the game, the guy is walking around showing the the shot. :D

Your field??

We used to play on private property, which I like more then paying to play. But alot of the guys I played with are now unable to play so I guess it's pay to play from now on. I'm excited about Sunday now. this is going to be a blast.

Well, I'm not sure if this is going to happen. I've been trying to contact the owner of Fran Bar since Tuesday of this week and I haven't been able to get in touch with him. I stopped by there today and no one answered the phone or the door and no one was playing. I am still going to go down there tomorrow morning. But at this point I'd say no go. If it doesn't work out I am going to do some riding instead. If anyone is interested in riding you welcome to join. I'll try and setup another weekend to go paint balling if this one doesn't work out.