Nut Up......

Casper

see what you missed, you were so dedicated to being mad and posing in these threads that the good parts of life were passing you by. I already jerked off to these pics twice before you even saw them

Wasnt posing pal......

Accuse me of being a racist to my face, see where it goes.

White, black, yellow, tall, small, I like em all.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kawi wants the one in the middle but is intimidated cause shes bigger than him.

midgets.jpg

OH YES! ITS THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!

NO!! all i said was she looks to have an efficient cock sucker attatched to her face!! thats all............

see what you missed, you were so dedicated to being mad and posing in these threads that the good parts of life were passing you by. I already jerked off to these pics twice before you even saw them

:eek: you are quick!!! i only got one :(

Yeah look at the Tig ol bitties max, we have all winter to hate on shitty and the rest of these trifflin motherfuckers

Wow. I have spent a long time reading all these threads on this shit. Didn't see the NUoSU group, missed most everything that happened. But I have noticed one this, stuff is escalating to a point where something could blow. Everyone (that is involved in this efight) needs to log off OR, go to bed. Cool off, come back and talk things out without getting nasty. I'm not trying to sound touchy feely and say go hug, but this is a motorcycle website. Not only is it about bikes and riding, but it is a place to let loose a little bit. I enjoy talking bikes and going on (one) ride with some of the people here, but I like seeing other stuff too. If you don't like the site, go log on somewhere else. If Casper want to do something, anything he can, he runs the site. If you (Casper) want to shut it down, you can, it's yours. There are certain guidlines he has to follow, not just to keep people happy, but to cover his ass too. I have gone through and given some people some rep for some posts I thought made good points, (wasn't trying to be the rep fairy) If you don't like someone, don't talk to them. but have a respect for them as a human being. If being called a cracker hurts someones feelings, be cool about it and don't do it again. I think a lot of this is getting blown out of proportion because it has been stewing in people. I may be totally off base with everything here, and I don't know anyone except like 7 people on here so I try to stay out of this stuff. But honestly seeing all this go down in the way it has really gives me a dim outlook on the human race. And just so I am clear, this is not directed at anyone in particular. Just some stuff I have noticed reading it as an outsider. If the shoe fits....

Yeah look at the Tig ol bitties max, we have all winter to hate on shitty and the rest of these trifflin motherfuckers

I am not sure what "trifflin" means but I don't think it is good. As noted in exhibits 1-4 there are no shittygsxr comments.

Wasnt posing pal......

Accuse me of being a racist to my face, see where it goes.

White, black, yellow, tall, small, I like em all.

Typing error, should have said posting not posing.

Let me guess if I say it to your face then you will beat me up right.