Nut Up......

Casper

Johnny Rock Page --- Biggest turd? Dubguy. That fucker was slower than casper the only time he came out to ride...dude needs to stick to bike nights and reading about riding since he can't do it

nochknstrps --- ^ LOL slower than casper... doesn't that guy have a track bike?

White Lightning --- wow..

Johnny Rock Page --- O ya. I hope he is at the track same day as me because I would love to lap him. His posts about racing are the more comical than mr anderson giving advice about women!

White Lightning --- oh snap! :lol: that was a fucking good one dude

nochknstrps --- what is he some dublin douche bag with more money than his knows what to do with? He is always talking about his next new ride and shit like that. Whats with the newbs buying motorcycles to make friends, especially the ones that end up moving to cbus

Black Hammer --- ...you mean to tell me Casper is slow?? I could have sworn he told us that he drug peg at the gap last year and I'm pretty sure he also ran off down there (something about he went into a corner too hot)...so you must not be talking about the same person. :nono:

nochknstrps --- whoa whoa whoa slick... dragging peg and running wide doesn't make you fast

White Lightning --- of course it does

nochknstrps --- maybe in the special olympics event downhill big wheel racing

White Lightning --- :lol: where in the fuck do you come up with this stuff?

Black Hammer --- I drug my left peg straight off my bike this year at the gap, then managed to do a trick that the MX guys aren't even doing on their dirt bikes yet...a motorcycle barrel roll with a head first slide...how's that one for the books!! :metal:

White Lightning --- brilliant

nochknstrps --- Oh yeah another rule you can only mention casper if you are making fun of him!

Guess I need to clarify a few things you fucking asshats obviously missed.....

1) Yeah I went off the road at the gap because I was retarded passing a minivan. Hit wet leaves. I wasn't going fast, just too fast for wet leaves and a turn. It was my mistake.

2) I scraped a peg in the tight turn that goes up the hill where all the Harleys scrape. I most certainly wasn't bragging about it. It scared the shit out of me and even cruisers scrape their floorboards there.

3) I don't claim to be fast in corners. I know I'm not.

You guys can seriously get the fuck out. Don't sit and whine about it. Don't make a post about how you're being set up. Don't make excuses. Don't blame anyone else. You've enjoyed my site at my expense long enough. Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and look he made fun of himself!!!!!!

"i did a trick that the MX guys aren't even doing on their dirt bikes yet " hahaha

Please lose my number and NEVER call when the site CASPER made goes down and your at work with nothing to do!

You guys can seriously get the fuck out. Don't sit and whine about it. Don't make a post about how you're being set up. Don't make excuses. Don't blame anyone else. You've enjoyed my site at my expense long enough. Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

I think someone just "nutted up"

oh and for the record I bought a bike to ride it all year long, unlike some of you pansies that put them up after the first leaf falls or because "it's too cold", not because I wanted new friends....2yrs old and it has 18 thousand miles on it... NUT that UP!!!

wow.... so now you gheys are jealous of dubguy because he knows how to trade for newer bikes??? you really should get your stories straight before you spout off...

who said anything about jealous?

Nutjobs take your toys and your mouths and go elsewhere. Why ANYONE would want to associate with any of you is beyond me.

maybe because they are plenty of ppl that know us in person, an know that what we have said is true and just dont feel like getting into a shit talking conversation with you.

Johnny Rock Page --- that justin32490872346 is another homo that I would put on the mt. rushmore of fags

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- hahahahaha so who all is on ur mt rushmore?

White Lightning --- :plus1: to the douche justin4568465419874949748414849874989

Johnny Rock Page --- mt rushmore of fags? hmmmmmmmm...good question...

Johnny Rock Page --- in no particular order: dubguy, justin346321340987, 10000rrrrrrider, & mrbret

Johnny Rock Page --- mooosenegro is close too...I don't know but that dude is just so annoying and loud in person. online he is just quietly annoying

White Lightning --- he does seem quite annoying

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- isnt he one of the dudes that dressed up as a coshocton boy?

nochknstrps --- mooosenegro who the fuck is that?

nochknstrps --- todd#43 is a huge FAGGOT he reminds of some jock from highschool reliving his glory days at the bar instead he talks like he was hot shit when used to be a racer and knows all that is about motorcycles

White Lightning --- :lol:

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- hahaha i think seth called him a dick today haha

oh and for the record I bought a bike to ride it all year long, unlike some of you pansies that put them up after the first leaf falls or because "it's too cold", not because I wanted new friends....2yrs old and it has 18 thousand miles on it... NUT that UP!!!

2 years old and 23,000 miles... whats ur point? i had my bike out 2 days ago?

Black Hammer --- http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=37243

parks and I are off today , sunny and 70 the supermotos are coming out for a ride and prolly some hooliganish activity around 1or 2 anybody else wana join in
...someone is a liar... funny-dog-pictures-best-friends-forever.jpg

nochknstrps --- Shits weak son! There is a liar among us... oh well just cause he is riding with him doesn't make them buds, I rode with alot of people last year that I wouldn't consider a friend either... casper cough cough

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- gawd i clicked on here and saw that thread and was like fuck im never going to hear the end of this. thank you blake and my opitions are pretty limited when it comes to having someone to ride with when i want to take the sumo out so suck it elliot... pic made me lol tho

Black Hammer --- ...but it wasn't just you and the not so funny ghost, unless you are holding out on a story. I mean I for sure don't make plans to go on buddy ride with people I don't like and then ask everyone else last minute to come out...so with that said Parks, what a flaming liar! :ban:

nochknstrps --- Sure as hell didn't shoot that guy a pm and say he want to ride? Here is a good question, How in the hell did you shocton guy get caught up with him

DALE DOBACK --- parks the only way we will let this go is for you to wipe his ass out i was wondering the same thing i move away and im not gone 2 months and this dueshbag starts riding with them.. i would have never let this happen lol

Johnny Rock Page --- Parks, you're on probation unless you punt that queer into a tree when you two are bro-ing out today

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- he went down at a stop light does that count??? why dont u fuckers get some sumos and come ride with me that way i dont have to ride alone...

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- it was funny as shit i do this little pussy come to a stop stoppie and sit it down and look over and see todd come up get the back wheel like 2 inchs off the ground then come down and fall over, could get the bike up quickly and then couldnt get back on it in time for the light im sitting there dying laughing as he is trying to get it started.

nochknstrps --- at times i kinda want to ride with the guy just so I can see some dumb shit first hand

Ricky Bobby --- We met him cuz he is the fastest mother fucker that lives in coshocton county. Duh

Johnny Rock Page --- that justin32490872346 is another homo that I would put on the mt. rushmore of fags

Johnny Rock Page --- in no particular order: dubguy, justin346321340987, 10000rrrrrrider, & mrbret

Johnny Rock Page --- mooosenegro is close too...I don't know but that dude is just so annoying and loud in person. online he is just quietly annoying

nochknstrps --- todd#43 is a huge FAGGOT he reminds of some jock from highschool reliving his glory days at the bar instead he talks like he was hot shit when used to be a racer and knows all that is about motorcycles

they voiced their opinions on member u guys have not been doing the same for the past 2 days???

Black Hammer --- http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=37243 ...someone is a liar... funny-dog-pictures-best-friends-forever.jpg

nochknstrps --- Shits weak son! There is a liar among us... oh well just cause he is riding with him doesn't make them buds, I rode with alot of people last year that I wouldn't consider a friend either... casper cough cough

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- gawd i clicked on here and saw that thread and was like fuck im never going to hear the end of this. thank you blake and my opitions are pretty limited when it comes to having someone to ride with when i want to take the sumo out so suck it elliot... pic made me lol tho

Black Hammer --- ...but it wasn't just you and the not so funny ghost, unless you are holding out on a story. I mean I for sure don't make plans to go on buddy ride with people I don't like and then ask everyone else last minute to come out...so with that said Parks, what a flaming liar! :ban:

nochknstrps --- Sure as hell didn't shoot that guy a pm and say he want to ride? Here is a good question, How in the hell did you shocton guy get caught up with him

DALE DOBACK --- parks the only way we will let this go is for you to wipe his ass out i was wondering the same thing i move away and im not gone 2 months and this dueshbag starts riding with them.. i would have never let this happen lol

Johnny Rock Page --- Parks, you're on probation unless you punt that queer into a tree when you two are bro-ing out today

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- he went down at a stop light does that count??? why dont u fuckers get some sumos and come ride with me that way i dont have to ride alone...

4DAIVI PAI2K5 --- it was funny as shit i do this little pussy come to a stop stoppie and sit it down and look over and see todd come up get the back wheel like 2 inchs off the ground then come down and fall over, could get the bike up quickly and then couldnt get back on it in time for the light im sitting there dying laughing as he is trying to get it started.

nochknstrps --- at times i kinda want to ride with the guy just so I can see some dumb shit first hand

Ricky Bobby --- We met him cuz he is the fastest mother fucker that lives in coshocton county. Duh

man i talk a shit ton of shit.

I see .... so I'm loud and annoying... at least I'm not some overblown douchebag with visions of self importance and overrated riding skills, and I have more miles and experience under my hat then all you fuckers put together... and bonus I hang with a higher class of people...