So im watching this really good movie....

jagr

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be really cool if all the guys who were involved in makin fun of people got together and did something nice for OR (planned a partay or somethin) to show that they're not really assholes :D :D :D .......................... I just want to party.

Kinda hard, they were told to GTFO. :dunno:

Kinda hard, they were told to GTFO. :dunno:

yeah, thems were prolly just fightin werds though... i mean, if he really meant GTFO, they wouldnt be able to log in.... I think he prolly meant, stop being assholes...

dunno though

That must be why you keep sending me those dirty messages and naked photos of you....?

That was training on how to pick up women, I've been charging you by the hour this whole time. I'll consider this new fact a termination of said training.

Unfortunately you will still be billed for my services and will be receiving your invoice shortly. You better PAY WHAT YOU OWE!

So you like having other dudes do that to you? I heard the rumors but didn't know it was true. :supergay:

wouldnt make me gay, just the one doing the touching.

I think it would be really cool if all the guys who were involved in makin fun of people got together and did something nice for OR (planned a partay or somethin) to show that they're not really assholes :D :D :D .......................... I just want to party.

ive planned a bunch of functions last year with the help of all those NUoSU group...