Sad...Dog eaters

Gump

hey man i have ate dog....im Phillipine....a person dont eat something cuz it tastes bad do they?....i swear it tastes better than chicken beef pork or whatever!!!!!

If I had a pet chicken or pig maybe I'd feel differently. But my dog will stand between me and a threat til the threat is gone or she has given everything to protect me and my own. I like dogs too much to eat them.

:rolleyes:Dogs aren't viewed as pets like they are here. Wanna bitch about something? Go bitch about the animal cruelty in our OWN country. I dont support animal cruelty whatsoever but they arent doing anything different than what we do to sheep, cows, etc.

:rolleyes:Dogs aren't viewed as pets like they are here. Wanna bitch about something? Go bitch about the animal cruelty in our OWN country. I dont support animal cruelty whatsoever but they arent doing anything different than what we do to sheep, cows, etc.

amen to that....best response so far.....oh kidding about eating dog hahahahahahahaa my mom said she has though long ass time ago hahahahahaha

For some reason, watching humans suffer doesn't bother me, but seeing animals mistreated really does.

Actually, seeing animals mistreated makes me really want to go cause some human suffering of my own.

I think it's because we have these big, over-evolved forebrains. I feel like that renders us fairly unique in the animal kingdom, and carries some ethical responsibility. When we kill our food, we should try to minimize its suffering because we have the brainpower to understand that it does suffer. Other animals have no such capability.

So, I agree, we should be doing more about the treatment of food animals in this country. Cost and production efficiency should not be allowed to trump our ethical responsibilities as the smartest species on Earth.

And it's true that enforcing more-humane treatment of food animals would drive up prices, but that could entail a side benefit: Maybe we Americans might be motivated to eat more vegetables and fewer fucking Baconators, and stop being the biggest gang of fatasses in human history.

Mmmmm Baconators.

Oops I got distracted. Time for more coffee. :p

i think fishing is worse than hunting

Honestly, I don't have much problem with either, provided people eat what they kill, and take all reasonable steps to avoid undue suffering. Plenty of species kill their food.

Now, that said, people who use salt licks to train deer to stand in a given spot year round, then wait and snipe them from 100 yards away during deer season and call themselves 'Sportsmen' are assholes. That's harvesting, not hunting. It's only sport if the critter can shoot back.

So, I'm proud to announce my new charity, "Shoulder-mounted, head-aimed automatic .50-cals for Bambi". It's a non-profit dedicated to serving the needs of real sportsmen everywhere by arming local deer populations with machine guns and motion trackers.

Donations are welcome, but probably not tax-deductible. :p

For some reason, watching humans suffer doesn't bother me, but seeing animals mistreated really does.

Actually, seeing animals mistreated makes me really want to go cause some human suffering of my own.

I think it's because we have these big, over-evolved forebrains. I feel like that renders us fairly unique in the animal kingdom, and carries some ethical responsibility. When we kill our food, we should try to minimize its suffering because we have the brainpower to understand that it does suffer. Other animals have no such capability.

So, I agree, we should be doing more about the treatment of food animals in this country. Cost and production efficiency should not be allowed to trump our ethical responsibilities as the smartest species on Earth.

And it's true that enforcing more-humane treatment of food animals would drive up prices, but that could entail a side benefit: Maybe we Americans might be motivated to eat more vegetables and fewer fucking Baconators, and stop being the biggest gang of fatasses in human history.

Mmmmm Baconators.

Oops I got distracted. Time for more coffee. :p

You know, we don't really agree on politics, and that's where I end up seeing post of your posts, but I am going to have to give you rep for that. I would only give you +.5 if I could :lol: because we need meat to stay healthy, hence the different kinds of teeth. But since I can't do that, +1 to you. Never thought I'd give you rep :lol: haha

edit: It wouldn't let me sign it.

You know, we don't really agree on politics, and that's where I end up seeing post of your posts, but I am going to have to give you rep for that. I would only give you +.5 if I could :lol: because we need meat to stay healthy, hence the different kinds of teeth. But since I can't do that, +1 to you. Never thought I'd give you rep :lol: haha

I didn't say that we shouldn't eat any meat. Just that we could afford to eat a bit less with our giant greasy sweaty selves.

Honestly, I don't have much problem with either, provided people eat what they kill, and take all reasonable steps to avoid undue suffering. Plenty of species kill their food.

Now, that said, people who use salt licks to train deer to stand in a given spot year round, then wait and snipe them from 100 yards away during deer season and call themselves 'Sportsmen' are assholes. That's harvesting, not hunting. It's only sport if the critter can shoot back.

So, I'm proud to announce my new charity, "Shoulder-mounted, head-aimed automatic .50-cals for Bambi". It's a non-profit dedicated to serving the needs of real sportsmen everywhere by arming local deer populations with machine guns and motion trackers.

Donations are welcome, but probably not tax-deductible. :p

i wouldn't say assholes...just misguided cheaters.