power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill post up some videos for all of you guys! ill try to throw myself under the bike so it wont be too messed up for your 750 projects... deal?:D

I think the point we're making was what wrillo already said - I don't think anyone really wants to see you use your kneecaps as frame sliders.

Wrillo would be the lightest in the group... :lol: So he's got that going for him.

:trophy:

ill post up some videos for all of you guys! ill try to throw myself under the bike so it wont be too messed up for your 750 projects... deal?:D

try to make it the left side, right side fairings are a little harder to come by

twist throttle wide open. it will come up.dont be scared.

Exactly. This thread is stupid.

It's a 750, especially in the lower gear if you are WOT it will just come up when it revs into the power band.

My K3 does it no problem. It's not like an uncontrollable beast because the suspension is set right on it but it has no problem lightening the front end on the power with WOT and if I sit up or pull back it comes up on the power. I would think with a K7 it would come up even easier.

I just don't get this, there isn't really a technique to a "power wheelie" it's called use the throttle. If it doesn't come up you need to use the throttle harder. If you are scared then stop.

I've never clutch wheelied in my life, the occasional power wheelie, which is sometimes a surprise is kinda fun.

I'm doing this as hard as I possibly can!

moonanite.bmp?1185962560

Edited by vw151

Exactly. This thread is stupid.

It's a 750, especially in the lower gear if you are WOT it will just come up when it revs into the power band.

My K3 does it no problem. It's not like an uncontrollable beast because the suspension is set right on it but it has no problem lightening the front end on the power with WOT and if I sit up or pull back it comes up on the power. I would think with a K7 it would come up even easier.

I just don't get this, there isn't really a technique to a "power wheelie" it's called use the throttle. If it doesn't come up you need to use the throttle harder. If you are scared then stop.

I'm doing this as hard as I possibly can!

right, and if you're still having trouble with it

roll on

roll off (bike will lurch forward)

roll on again (bike will lift off)

Wrillo would be the lightest in the group... :lol: So he's got that going for him.

Fuck. We're gonna end up with some little guy in the group bitching the back end is too stiff and chattering down the back straight. I mean, sure wrillo....you can come out and play! :p

well mabey not reeeaaaalllyy, but still kinda do a little :) thatd be cool video does that make me a bad person

Nope. Just one of us!

And to the author of this fine thread that we have hijacked so successfuly, just be careful out there. Have fun, but keep your head. Gixxer surfing is not fun. Though, as mi amigo 1000rrrider said, we love to watch! :D

then i call DIBS!

OP, in all seriousness, if you want to make wheelying (HTF do you spell that?) stretch your bike bro. tons easier, front end comes up like wwwhhhaaa baaaaah

but you have to go YUTT UGGHHHHH first to make it go wwwhhhaaaa baaaaahhhh correct?

Man, see, I'm jealous. My old '03 doesn't have hotkey functionality with the current OS. But if I run the updates, it adds other things like Windows does...like auto adjust the rear suspension for fat chicks.

Man, see, I'm jealous. My old '03 doesn't have hotkey functionality with the current OS. But if I run the updates, it adds other things like Windows does...like auto adjust the rear suspension for fat chicks.

holy shit! talk about jealous! this guy right here is! I hope someone writes a fat chick suspension mod for the Kawi OS

holy shit! talk about jealous! this guy right here is! I hope someone writes a fat chick suspension mod for the Kawi OS

I hear with Kawis, its a lot like having an Mac. You just need to suck it up and trade it in. Hence the development of the ZX-14.