power wheelies on a k7 gixxer 750

Jcroz91

i just read this one and one other in this section...all im saying is not for this guy but any one who make ask a question that they might not know the answer too they get bashed for asking it just gets old after a while some do deserve it. All im saying is it just seems someone wants to learn something let people who know answer the question and let it be no reason for all the bashing and running a thread to damn near 16 pages for something that could of just took 1 pages to answer... You all feed into what might be attention whoring

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read this one and one other in this section...all im saying is not for this guy but any one who make ask a question that they might not know the answer too they get bashed for asking it just gets old after a while some do deserve it. All im saying is it just seems someone wants to learn something let people who know answer the question and let it be no reason for all the bashing and running a thread to damn near 16 pages for something that could of just took 1 pages to answer... You all feed into what might be attention whoring

ide love to see your take on this if this guy was out in traffic "stunting" and smashed into your car, while he is uninsured...hello out of pocket expenses, or insurance hike if you claim it

There is a great amount of advice given and taken from this site. This guy chose to get all pissed off when people tried to tell him the right way to go about things, such as getting things legal, ins, etc.... Then they let him know that wheelies are not a good idea for a noob, and that getting good at riding first would be his best idea. Had he not offered up the info that he was un-insured, not endorsed, and the bike wasn't even in his name, had someone elses tags on it, I dount there would have been an issue. He opened himself up for what he got by being dumb enough to tell people how dumb he really was.

i asked this same question last year and i was treated with respect and assistance.

this guy was a douche plain and simple. even when good advice was given this guy was too awesome to take it and had to one up what he did.

anyone who wants to learn and is willing too learn will here. if you open your mouth and say something stupid you will be made fun of. if you open your mouth and say something stupid learn from it and move on then you will do well here. this is not the place to pretend. we take this sport serious. hence the agatt attitude. it is people like him that hurt themselves and risk the lives of others because they do not respect what a motorcycle can do if it is used improperly. we all appreciate stunting some here do it some dont but we all want it to be done with the respect it deserves.

i asked this same question last year and i was treated with respect and assistance.

this guy was a douche plain and simple. even when good advice was given this guy was too awesome to take it and had to one up what he did.

anyone who wants to learn and is willing too learn will here. if you open your mouth and say something stupid you will be made fun of. if you open your mouth and say something stupid learn from it and move on then you will do well here. this is not the place to pretend. we take this sport serious. hence the agatt attitude. it is people like him that hurt themselves and risk the lives of others because they do not respect what a motorcycle can do if it is used improperly. we all appreciate stunting some here do it some dont but we all want it to be done with the respect it deserves.

:plus1:

• 3 weeks later...
the endorsement and being uninsured and wrong tags is just plain stupid...

see the funny thing is i have valid tags, i have plates in my name, i have my lisence, and im going to be insured in the spring. all these guys just have their panties all in a bundle and 90% of them have no idea whats going on. they just go be hear say. if they knew the truth they would know that i have valid tags, plates and a lisence

the reason i was a dousch is cause every time i tried to ask a simple question on here, either the insurance shit would be brought up or i would just get bashed for no reason. it got old. i wasnt going to let them walk on me. after a while i had to defend myself which they took as being a dousch.

Edited by Jcroz91

see the funny thing is i have valid tags, i have plates in my name, i have my lisence, and im going to be insured in the spring. all these guys just have their panties all in a bundle and 90% of them have no idea whats going on. they just go be hear say. if they knew the truth they would know that i have valid tags, plates and a lisence

the reason i was a dousch is cause every time i tried to ask a simple question on here, either the insurance shit would be brought up or i would just get bashed for no reason. it got old. i wasnt going to let them walk on me. after a while i had to defend myself which they took as being a dousch.

you are so last week

its the uninsured and still riding (not now, but you were) thats got there panties in a bunch.

IF you were to wreck with no insurance, ALL of us would pay for your stupidity.

k well i wasnt going to pay to insure it for a month and a half. seems pointless. id only ride maybe 5 times. let it go

Dood... Can't you just let it go? The more YOU talk about it and the post moves back to the top, the more that MANY get to see it again and bash on you again.

People were going on what you had said. At the same time you were talking about power whoolies, you had another thread asking about the title issues, and on another forum looking for a frame with a clean title! If you are trying to resolve title isues, you COULDN'T have had tags for THAT BIKE in YOUR name, and insurance would have likely not been valid for that reason. Peopl were really trying to advise you to do the right thing, to keep you out of trouble, then you got all hardcore, and argumentative, and like you're better than everyone.

Please, keep that in mind in future postings, and be prepared to take a little shit, and remember that most of the time it's all in fun, or seriously good advice looking out for you. The peeps on here are generally good peeps, with the exception of a few (JRMiii :lol:) that we just like to argue with!

its the uninsured and still riding (not now, but you were) thats got there panties in a bunch.

IF you were to wreck with no insurance, ALL of us would pay for your stupidity.

Just for reference, most insurance policies are based on the year, and take into account the months that you wouldn't be riding, based on zip code, at least that's what a little birdy told me. The ins. co. said it wouldn't save me any to drop in the winter months, but maybe that's because my bikes are so cheap to insure....

k well i wasnt going to pay to insure it for a month and a half. seems pointless. id only ride maybe 5 times. let it go

How about don't ride it. The correct alternative that is being ignored...

This is where I point out that the state of Ohio has started sending out requests for proof of insurance on vehicles, at random (or so they claim). In one case asking for seven years of proof, from the day the guy bought the vehicle...

I got one asking for proof of insurance on a vehicle. I have insurance all the time on everything I ride or drive, of course... but it was still a pain in the butt.

edit: the way the state is looking at this, is that if we buy license plates, it has to be insured. No exceptions. Although there is a painful process available for proving the vehicle is broken and won't run.

Edited by ReconRat

How about don't ride it. The correct alternative that is being ignored...

This is where I point out that the state of Ohio has started sending out requests for proof of insurance on vehicles, at random (or so they claim). In one case asking for seven years of proof, from the day the guy bought the vehicle...

I got one asking for proof of insurance on a vehicle. I have insurance all the time on everything I ride or drive, of course... but it was still a pain in the butt.

I got one of those one time, and I didn't have insurance! Fortunately, it was when the car was broken, and at the shop for about a month (I only worked on it after hours when I would get the time to) so I had my boss write me up a letter stating the fact, and sent that, along with a copy of the invoice for the parts I was putting on it. I could've had him do that even if I wasn't working on it, but it worked out that I wasn't lying! :lol: That's the only time I've gotten one of those letters.

I wonder how random they are? The only other one I know of got one when they weren't covered, so I wonder if ins co's inform the state when someone drops coverage, and then they send out a letter some random time later to see if they got coverage again?

I got one of those one time, and I didn't have insurance! Fortunately, it was when the car was broken, and at the shop for about a month (I only worked on it after hours when I would get the time to) so I had my boss write me up a letter stating the fact, and sent that, along with a copy of the invoice for the parts I was putting on it. I could've had him do that even if I wasn't working on it, but it worked out that I wasn't lying! :lol: That's the only time I've gotten one of those letters.

I wonder how random they are? The only other one I know of got one when they weren't covered, so I wonder if ins co's inform the state when someone drops coverage, and then they send out a letter some random time later to see if they got coverage again?

What I've heard is that insurance companies are very upset with the additional work load, dealing with all the "proofs of". The percent of people receiving these requests is pretty high. My opinion is that they are using freeway cameras to capture license plate numbers, and using those to send out requests. That way they know the vehicle was driving, and when. But I'm guessing at that. It's the way I would do it.