Are Blonds This Dumb ??

Doomking

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these

blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid. So, she

decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint

a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband

leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of

paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the

floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy parka

and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she

if OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that

she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb, and she

wanted to do it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She

replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it

said..

"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

:D

another blonde was quite sick of the blonde jokes...

as she was driving own the road, she noticed a blonde out in a field in a rowboat.

She pulls over and yells from the side of the road "you stupid blonde! You're the type that give the rest of us a bad name! If i could swim I'd come out there and kick your ass!"

Guy walks out of a mall and sees this distraught blonde lady standing by her car. He asks "What's the problem?" She says "The batteries in by keyfob are going dead and I can't get my door unlocked. See, I push and push and nothing happens." The guy takes the keys out of her hand and unlocks the door with the key.

:D

Blond decides she's going to change her life, being tired of the stereotypes and jokes. She goes to the hair stylist and has her hair dyed a deep brown. Amazingly things immediately change in her life. She gets a great paying job, men start respecting her and she is no longer made fun of.

To celebrate her change she rents a convertible and takes a weekend drive up the East coast to Maine. Along the road she is stopped on a small country road by a herd of sheep crossing the road. She asks the Sheppard if he would accept a bet. He agrees and asks what bet she'd like to make. She say's, "If I can guess how many sheep you have could I have one?" The Sheppard agrees seeing that his flock is huge.

She looks at the herd at says "143?" Amazed the Sheppard admits that is the size of the flock and honors the bet. She watches for a moment longer before spotting one sheep that is more playful, friendly and clean than all the rest. She opens her door and it jumps right in!

The Sheppard looks to the woman and asks' "Lady, if I can guess your real hair color can I have my dog back?" :rolleyes:

How do you kill a blonde? Put a scratch and sniff sticker at the bottom of a pool.

What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant.

Why aren't their any brunette jokes? Blondes would have to make them up.

3 brunette were in the cab of a pickup truck, and 3 blondes were in the bed. They drove off a cliff into a lake. The brunettes survived but the blondes did not. Why? The blondes couldn't get the tailgate down.

Guy walks out of a mall and sees this distraught blonde lady standing by her car. He asks "What's the problem?" She says "The batteries in by keyfob are going dead and I can't get my door unlocked. See' date=' I push and push and nothing happens." The guy takes the keys out of her hand and unlocks the door with the key.

:D[/quote']

I really think this one has the chance to be a true story.

Not sure I would post blonde jokes and then misspell blonde in the title of the thread.

Fortunately for me English is may second language, and if it wasn't for spell check probably you would read more misprints.

However,if you wish, I can post a message in Italian and it would look much better and less offensive to you since instead of enjoying the silly joke, you had to point out something so irrelevant.

By the way ...are you also blonde ?

3 brunette were in the cab of a pickup truck, and 3 blondes were in the bed. They drove off a cliff into a lake. The brunettes survived but the blondes did not. Why? The blondes couldn't get the tailgate down.

:lol:good one!