they turn...

Dave

Maybe if the guy would have actually used his leathers for what they were meant to do, he probably wouldn't have wrecked. Instead, he rather test out the slide factor of the suit, and the Busa. Jackass...

I'm gonna go out and search for all the 600 crashes and start posting them on here. I'd bet there there are a ton more of those pix than there are of Busa's wrecking. It's real nice how people can make fun of someone else's misfortune. Every time I hear of someone crashing on here I'm gonna start making comments about how much of a dumbass they are.

I'm gonna go out and search for all the 600 crashes and start posting them on here. I'd bet there there are a ton more of those pix than there are of Busa's wrecking. It's real nice how people can make fun of someone else's misfortune. Every time I hear of someone crashing on here I'm gonna start making comments about how much of a dumbass they are.

I'll make animations of those too if ya want

dont get butt hurt....... should i add a disclaimer?

jk buddy. i think its all towards fun. nobody is wishing or grateful to see wrecks from anyone. :

dont get butt hurt....... should i add a disclaimer?

jk buddy. i think its all towards fun. nobody is wishing or grateful to see wrecks from anyone. :

No, nobody is wishing it but dammit if it happens lets all make fun of him and call him a jackass.:rolleyes::bs:

BTW, how many of the Coshocton rides had at least one crash in the last year? And of all of those crashes, how many were on a Busa?:bigfinger:

No, nobody is wishing it but dammit if it happens lets all make fun of him and call him a jackass.:rolleyes::bs:

BTW, how many of the Coshocton rides had at least one crash in the last year? And of all of those crashes, how many were on a Busa?:bigfinger:

i havent been onall the rides but the one i was on it was a katana that went down and it was the bike directly infront of me..... pretty scary. :eek: