new here

patcbr600rr

there is plenty of good drag racing in columbus. you can legally race at natioal trails. A group of guys meet up at taco bell to do some street racing. Most of them are pretty cool you just have watch out for the ones that like to try and hustle the new guys. If your interrested let me know i could help you find the drag racing groups. i'd might be up for a little suzuki vs. honda race!

Welcome, i take mine to the track a couple times a month at least, love drag racing, but the corners are alot more fun!

Are you going to National Trail tomorrow? Import Face Off. They have a motorcycle class. I'm heading out from Columbus around 11a.

not new to riding, i have a 2007 cbr600 that i am setting up to drag. anyone here drag race? i guess i will find out. i got a new swingarm and cut down forks. just waiting for all the parts to come back from chroming. hope to see everyone soon.

Oh man I can't believe you would ruin such a great bike like that. That's what they make POS Kawis and Suzis for. :D

Oh and :welcome: and :honda: