this weekend and this weekend only!

that dude

Fine with me. I need to break my XB9 in..so I might leave the Kaw at home. I'm getting ready to go ride a little. Someone come up with a route. We can do 83/60 if no one is offering any suggestions.

Meet time/place? On the west side we usually meet at Circle K on 82/83..but anything works.

Later

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 on the scooter.

I may show up on Lyndse's bike' date=' but I don't like riding it now that the front end is different. It's perfect for her.. but she's 5'10" and 110 lbs. I feel like a bear on a tricycle when I ride that bike. :lol:[/quote']

You are a bear on a tricycle :)

Fine with me. I need to break my XB9 in..so I might leave the Kaw at home. I'm getting ready to go ride a little. Someone come up with a route. We can do 83/60 if no one is offering any suggestions.

Meet time/place? On the west side we usually meet at Circle K on 82/83..but anything works.

Later

83 and 60 area sounds good what time @ Circle K?

Since I don't know the area at all... could someone please give me a google maps location so I can figure out where I'm going and how I get there?

Thats where we stopped on the last ride we got off of 10W to 57S. 57S to 82E, 82E to Circle K on the corner of 82/83. But as UP posted the Detour is gone so just take 10 to 83 and head South.

yea im gonna stay more local

We can hook up with you at the BP station in Lodi of 83 if you feel like riding in a group.

I think we can meet around 9 9:30 am and give the sun little time to work it's magic.

Then head down 83 to rt 60 area ...just a thought...

Maybe Ynia when he checks in later can offer more suggestions...