Wastching the news and realized something

chevysoldier

It seems like more and more people are standing up to criminals lately. Old woman shooting robber, dogwalker shooting robber, guy at wal-mart takes down theif....It's good to see the "good" in people finally coming out. We need more people to stand up for themselves and others. Maybe the bad guys will get the hint.

Just an observation.

It seems like more and more people are standing up to criminals lately. Old woman shooting robber, dogwalker shooting robber, guy at wal-mart takes down theif....It's good to see the "good" in people finally coming out. We need more people to stand up for themselves and others. Maybe the bad guys will get the hint.

Just an observation.

It's good. People shouldn't have to put up with this bs. If you die, because you tried to rob someone...that was your stupidity. If someone ever tried to rob me or my family...if they blink i'm doing something. Better to do something, rather than to get shot...stabbed, anyway.

shoot on the spot , saves a ton of taxpayer money without the drawn out trial and prison sentence
it's good. People shouldn't have to put up with this bs. If you die, because you tried to rob someone...that was your stupidity. If someone ever tried to rob me or my family...if they blink i'm doing something. Better to do something, rather than to get shot...stabbed, anyway.

qft!!!

i think its still illegal to stand over them and finish the job though.

Some dude did that last year in Cbus. i dont know what happened to him.

He caught some guy trying to steal his truck. Shot and hit him. Criminal ran off and the truck owner chased him to a neighbors yard where he did the above in front of too many witnesses.

i think its still illegal to stand over them and finish the job though.

Some dude did that last year in Cbus. i dont know what happened to him.

He caught some guy trying to steal his truck. Shot and hit him. Criminal ran off and the truck owner chased him to a neighbors yard where he did the above in front of too many witnesses.

Yeah once they turn to run or drop the weapon, the threat is gone and you can no longer shoot them. This is why if you shoot once you shoot three times, abs, chest, head.

Edit: My wife had an NCO out in Cali. Just found out he is in jail for shooting an intruder, then following him outside to his truck where he tried to get away, and shot him in the head once more. Awaiting his trial right now.