N00b Smackdown

FranknStein

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, I'm new to the group as well, and would like to thank many for welcoming me, you've all shown me that the people here are great, but if you really want to get to know everyone fast, drop a hundred pounds and turn into a girl! Cheers Bitches!!!

^ double-post aside, that was pretty funny... (and true)

^ double-post aside, that was pretty funny... (and true)

As long as you avoid personal contact you can just be an interweb drag queen. :lol:

DragQueenShits.jpg

You'll be so popular there'll be leg humpers filling the inbox every day. :rolleyes:

We got it the 1st time fuckhead. :nono:
Awesome! There for a sec i thought you were spamming the site. I've had the site lock up on me...but not for 2 hrs. I apologize...for any hurt feelings. I promise we're not all this mean. Except Mj....aiiiish. :(

Calm down there killer. If there is spam or some out-of-state tool on the site, it usually gets taken care of. And, we usually get an epic thread out of it as well. :cool:

Just sit back and relax.

Calm down there killer. If there is spam or some out-of-state tool on the site, it usually gets taken care of. And, we usually get an epic thread out of it as well. :cool:

Just sit back and relax.

I wasn't the only one...who thought he was doing it. 2 hr time differences....little extreme.

I am full of caca Gump? Do you understand what you have done? you have reopened the battle and now Mr. Fuckhead shall once again enter the arena to deliver an ego shattering come back...................................so................Shoosh!!!!

:lol:I got nothing.

:wtf: Fuckin Noobs. :rolleyes:

At least this one's somewhat funny. :D