Looking for ideas for 3rd Annual OR Spring Dyno Day.

DTM Brian

Hello all.

It is hard to believe that it is already November. It seems like it was only yesterday that we had our 2nd annual spring dyno day. With the help of OR and friends I managed to dyno close to 45 bikes in 6 1/2 hours. Well I am already thinking of next spring of how it can be even bigger and better. I know that there were a number of people that wanted to dyno but could not due to time constraints. I also know that OR has grown by leaps and bounds this year as well.I am wondering if I should try splitting it up into two parts in one day or offer it two days. Maybe make a poll to see what day people want to dyno (sat or sun) so I can plan ahead. I am also considering bringing in a second dyno like the one I have for the day. The cost will again be $25.00 with $5.00 going back to the OR. If anyone has any ideas how how I can improve the dyno day please let me know.

Right now I am looking at April 3rd and 4th.

Hello all.

It is hard to believe that it is already November. It seems like it was only yesterday that we had our 2nd annual spring dyno day. With the help of OR and friends I managed to dyno close to 45 bikes in 6 1/2 hours. Well I am already thinking of next spring of how it can be even bigger and better. I know that there were a number of people that wanted to dyno but could not due to time constraints. I also know that OR has grown by leaps and bounds this year as well.I am wondering if I should try splitting it up into two parts in one day or offer it two days. Maybe make a poll to see what day people want to dyno (sat or sun) so I can plan ahead. I am also considering bringing in a second dyno like the one I have for the day. The cost will again be $25.00 with $5.00 going back to the OR. If anyone has any ideas how how I can improve the dyno day please let me know.

Right now I am looking at April 3rd and 4th.

Hope about all OR members with the screen name Shittygsxr get their bikes tuned free

I've read most us of them us suz. Don't really know why. I would think most of them could be moded for this kind of use. Definitely have a switch for the fan to override it to work when you want, run engine ice or other hi temp coolants, full syn oil, frequent oil changes and if possible a higher ratted rad. cap.

I've read most us of them us suz. Don't really know why. I would think most of them could be moded for this kind of use. Definitely have a switch for the fan to override it to work when you want, run engine ice or other hi temp coolants, full syn oil, frequent oil changes and if possible a higher ratted rad. cap.

the sight of suzuki brings in the squids with all their stunta monies!!

There is an oil pan baffle that folks have made for the GSXR 1k, got one in mine. Not sure they make it for any other style or not. Brocks or Schnitz has them. Made to keep the oil around the pick up since the 1ks are always on the back tire.

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-1404/Baffle%2COil-Pan-dsh-GSX-dsh-R1000-%282001-dsh-2006%29/Detail