Talk about JCroz's Life and all the skills in it that he lacks

Disclaimer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jail sucks, i live there.

iv been there once and a half. my experiance wasnt horrible. but all the guys in mine wernt like murders and rapists. i was a weekender with all the other speeders and petty theft ppl. also it was during the NFL playoffs so we all gambled our fruit bowls.

I think Jcroz should re-register with a new screen name and start all over again. From baller to broke in 6 posts. Remember someone ALWAYS has it better than you.

Hopefully you have all of your shit together this spring and join us for a couple of rides. There is no way in hell that you are as bad of a guy as you make yourself sound.

i just said i was a weekender. theres no bail on a weekender. and if someones parents get them out of jail is that a bad thing?
wow what u did was edit ur post... see my post below that last sentence.
no i called that ur a complete dumbshit. who thinks he has to talk like he has everything in the world. only to start back tracking and making up more shit later. NUoSU kid

I think Jcroz should re-register with a new screen name and start all over again. From baller to broke in 6 posts. Remember someone ALWAYS has it better than you.

Hopefully you have all of your shit together this spring and join us for a couple of rides. There is no way in hell that you are as bad of a guy as you make yourself sound.

awe garret u big softy, did u learn all ur goodness from our fav. tv show called trama?

OMG im not lying! jesus lol but thanks anyways... really

awe garret u big softy, did u learn all ur goodness from our fav. tv show called trama?

Indeed I did. I learned that I should be thankful for the things I have because some people have dangerous jobs. One person I know got shot while trying to save someones life after they landed their helicopter in cleveland luckily they were wearing their bullet proof vest.

I didn't say you were lying, I just said you have a way with words.

ok well either way im not going to re-register. y would i re-register? im still me. im not going to act like someone else. Im not lieing about anything. if you guys find it hard to believe that i bought a mustang whn i was 16, got a job a KK, then save up for a SC for my car, got a wayy better job at AAA, moved into an apt and got a bike. then my frien got fucked over cause of a crazy ex and we lost the apt then so be it. cause no matter if my user name is klhkfkjjktj or jcroz91 the stories still the same.

just cause 1 of you attacked me you all jumped on my shit now you all are out to get everything i say. picking apart every word that comes out of my mouth and trying to minipulate it into me looking like a bad guy.

when its 20 ppl to one theres only so much explaining i can do. it wont over come your assumptions.

and id rather not ride with you guys. no offence but none of you are my age and tho most of you are cool i just cant stand a good few on here. its just not even worth it.

and id rather not ride with you guys. no offence but none of you are my age and tho most of you are cool i just cant stand a good few on here. its just not even worth it.

:lol:

all joking aside though I think it would be in your best interest to take up that offer. Hell I'm 5 years older than you and have learned a ton riding with people from here in the couple months I've had my bike. Not to mention it would go a long way in getting people off your back

ok well either way im not going to re-register. y would i re-register? im still me. im not going to act like someone else. Im not lieing about anything. if you guys find it hard to believe that i bought a mustang whn i was 16, got a job a KK, then save up for a SC for my car, got a wayy better job at AAA, moved into an apt and got a bike. then my frien got fucked over cause of a crazy ex and we lost the apt then so be it. cause no matter if my user name is klhkfkjjktj or jcroz91 the stories still the same.

just cause 1 of you attacked me you all jumped on my shit now you all are out to get everything i say. picking apart every word that comes out of my mouth and trying to minipulate it into me looking like a bad guy.

when its 20 ppl to one theres only so much explaining i can do. it wont over come your assumptions.

read my sig lines those are YOUR words "name another kid that has an apt like mine at 19 with the other shit i have. no one. thanks."

You should have seen what my ol lady or her brother had at 19 it would humble the shit out of you!

If you busted your ass and made your own purchases then more power to you . It sucks that your apartment situation didn't work out, I am sure having your own place was much better than living with the parents.

There are some people on here with some bad ass bikes and others with pieces of shit that barely run. They never get shit until they start with the "better than you" attitude.

I also had a mustang at 16 that I bought with my parents money. Wow, we have so much in common!

:lol:

all joking aside though I think it would be in your best interest to take up that offer. Hell I'm 5 years older than you and have learned a ton riding with people from here in the couple months I've had my bike. Not to mention it would go a long way in getting people off your back

but i have all my cousins friends and all my old MX friends that have bikes now to ride with. i dont want to ride with ppl that are post nazi's who think ima huge liar ya know lol

but i have all my cousins friends and all my old MX friends that have bikes now to ride with. i dont want to ride with ppl that are post nazi's who think ima huge liar ya know lol

I am sure some of them are on here or they know people on here. It is a surprisingly small community I am sure you will cross many peoples paths that are a part of this forum