Opinions on suit color

RSVDon

So, I'm thinking about a 1pc and I've been looking around, but we'll just say I'm not of the best shape around. To get the belly and chest and legs correct my arms tend up being ridiculously long on the bike with rack size suits. There's a guy running a small company called Spartan Leathers, right now his price is $550 for a custom color, custom size 1pc. From everything I've read on reviews we're talking a pretty quality piece too.

So I've been playing around with color combos for a suit. What do ya'll think of this one? Constructive criticism openly accepted. And yes, I have my title, registration, and insurance already sorted. ;):D

SpartanCustom.gif

i dunno, i'm in pretty shitty shape myself, but my 2pc alpinestars fits just fine.

i'm guessing you've tried on some (teknic, astars, others) and they just didn't feel comfy?

Yeah, I have the same thing with jackets too. A larger chest and stomach, so I go a size up and now the sleeves are way too long. Plus, a custom fit suit for $550 with 1.4mm leather sounds pretty good to me. The other suit I was looking at recently is the Teknic Violater. But I haven't found one to try on yet. They are on sale at the same price now.

Yea I like the colors Don picked out, You would die here in phoenix during the summer wearing a mostly black suit, but it should be fine for Ohio.

Always bet on Black. - Wesley Snipes.

But I hear you about Pheonix.

I think its a good looking color scheme, particularly for that Mille in your Avatar (assuming that's what you Ride).

Another option would be to do something crazy and have a red arm & leg, and a green arm and leg or something, and a white stripe in the middle, and you could be a rolling Italian flag. :)

I think its a good looking color scheme, particularly for that Mille in your Avatar (assuming that's what you Ride).

Another option would be to do something crazy and have a red arm & leg, and a green arm and leg or something, and a white stripe in the middle, and you could be a rolling Italian flag. :)

:lol: I love the Italian bikes, but I dunno if I'm ready to wear the nation's flag.