Baloon boy's dad pleads.....GUILTY!

jporter12

What a tool. Richard Heene, the father of the boy in the balloon fiasco plead guilty. DUH!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091113/ap_on_re_us/us_balloon_boy

I think he should go into politics, as he seems to have a popularity fetish....

And I need spell chack! :lol:

Edited by jporter12
spelling

honestly, 90 days in jail, probation, and restitution for the time/money wasted on the hoax sounds pretty fair.

Unfortunately, this is still going to work out to his benefit. Obviously the 'get famous' scheme didn't work as planned, but there's going to be a Barbara Walters interview either from jail, or shortly after this guy is released.

financially, he'll come out ahead. the country is going to hate him, but there's no denying "the howard stern affect."

from Private Parts: "the average stern lover listens 42 minutes a day. most common reason why? 'I want to hear what he's gonna say next.' The average stern hater listens 93 minutes a day." - what?? if they hate him, why do they listen to him? - "most common answer given, 'I want to hear what he's gonna say next.'"

B-A-L-L-O-O-N

And yeah, they were idiots for pulling this stunt. At least make sure your kid is old enough to understand what's going on . Geesh. LOL

Ok, TARD!!! I got it! I think I clearly pointed out my error in the first post... :lol:

So just HOW far can you go on reserve? :lol: