Go Blue!!!

Likwid

You had me there for a second....if you were a scUM fan I dunno if we could ride together anymore.

If my Bearcats somehow end up making it to the NC game you can gaurantee my ass will end up in Pasadena for both games. Money would be no option at that point lol

You had me there for a second....if you were a scUM fan I dunno if we could ride together anymore.

If my Bearcats somehow end up making it to the NC game you can gaurantee my ass will end up in Pasadena for both games. Money would be no option at that point lol

HAHAHA yah right, being a UM fan is like enjoying being forcefully sodomized by a horse... Blue sucks...

Be careful though DTC pres loves being a UM loser.

HAHAHA yah right, being a UM fan is like enjoying being forcefully sodomized by a horse... Blue sucks...

Be careful though DTC pres loves being a UM loser.

lol unfortunately I have far too many friends that are scUM fans sooooo I can deal with them so long as they can handle some good trash talking and my bragging that they can't even beat a dead horse. or the fact that the QB's name might as well be Taint Forceitinmyass

:D

Dont get me wrong I am a Browns fan but im tired of being forcefully sodomized.

haha its all good, I was afraid you were about to tell me that you were a fan of the team from the Crotch of America. That is partially why I am such a huge buckeye fan....at least if they disappoint its usually a big game. With the Browns I just assume they will be a disappointment so it hurts a little less.

Its only when my dumb ass fucking bungle fan friends start saying who dey when they are back on the bandwagon that I get sad about the Browns sucking

Edited by Bad324

Once again time for the University of Michigan vs tOSU....Not that I think the Wolverines have a chance of winning, but if they did, it would be funny hearing all of buckeye fans calling for tressels head. Pryor being on suicide watch. At least you don't have to lose to an SEC team this year. Time for a Pac10 beating.

Well' date=' since they are winning again, Who Dey! Who Dey! j/k :lol:[/quote']

I spent 5 years in Cinci and never heard shit out of them for the first 3 while me and a couple other friends spent every sunday at the Browns backer bar enduring shitty teams...they put together one 8-8 season and all of a sudden they "have always been fans". Ugh it drives me crazy that its one hell of a fairweather town

I spent 5 years in Cinci and never heard shit out of them for the first 3 while me and a couple other friends spent every sunday at the Browns backer bar enduring shitty teams...they put together one 8-8 season and all of a sudden they "have always been fans". Ugh it drives me crazy that its one hell of a fairweather town

I know what you are talking about. I was just being a smartass. "The bengals are winning now so let me go and buy $300 worth of their gear so I can claim to have been a fan all along". :D

I know what you are talking about. I was just being a smartass. "The bengals are winning now so let me go and buy $300 worth of their gear so I can claim to have been a fan all along". :D

Oh no I gotcha its all good :drink:i just go on my tangents when this subject arises lol