Barley's Christmas Ale Tapping - Nov. 19th

Cheech

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, I hate trans-atlantic flights. I completely hit a wall at 9:30 and went home. Beer was EXCELLENT, I picked up a growler that just might end up at Pratt's for the game today. Yota, thanks for coming out even thought I just missed you, I feel bad for talking you into it then leaving.

I got me some christmas ales . You know you go downtown too much when you walk into a few randoms bars and you already have friends in there not even knowing they would be there...

Cheech, no worries man! I entertained myself until I found peoples. I randomly met a group of attorney's last night and they loved me for some reason. They were dropping Franklin like I drop washington. It was ridiculous. I dont Know how I get myself into these situations sometimes haha. Apparently I am going to a wedding in Jamaica free of charge in Jan. hahhahaha RIIIGHT. but thats what I was told. Drunk attorneys are funny :lol: Good times

I got me some christmas ales . You know you go downtown too much when you walk into a few randoms bars and you already have friends in there not even knowing they would be there...

Cheech, no worries man! I entertained myself until I found peoples. I randomly met a group of attorney's last night and they loved me for some reason. They were dropping Franklin like I drop washington. It was ridiculous. I dont Know how I get myself into these situations sometimes haha. Apparently I am going to a wedding in Jamaica free of charge in Jan. hahhahaha RIIIGHT. but thats what I was told. Drunk attorneys are funny :lol: Good times

I have a few stories like that from Prague. I LOVE drunken bar adventures. :)