Junkies V.P VS SUV

gixxie750

My best friend and junkies Vp was hit by a car today. He was fully geared and even though he flew over the hood he is somehow ok. The SUV was taking a left out of starbucks and did so right in front of him. He tried to swerve and made it to the hood of the suv. His bike took the grill and headlights out of the suv and he hip checked the fender then flew over the hood. The bike is probably totalled.

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

It was on columbia pkwy(rt50)near delta ave. That starbucks there.

Ahhh, bad area thru there and the Cincy leo's won't do shit about the idiots in that area because there is old money(or those who pretend) around there. That area always makes me nervous. Glad he's ok.

here's hoping he and the bike get back to normal quickly...

someone said old money, so i hope they man up and he gets the RC back the way it should be.

brandon, since i've been tracking with jess, i've wanted to meet up with you guys out there eventually, so you guys try to stay in one piece till next season. glad to hear he made it out alright.

that sucks... I always feel worse for riders when they're completely not at fault. The SUV driver should be the one who's really thankful though. Personal injury lawyers are everywhere!

The bike didn't look bad in the pics, but based on your "totaled" claim, I assume the frame bent at the steering head, yes? at the very least, I'm sure the forks are pretty messed up.

on the bright side, if he wants to buy the bike back from the insurance co., and can find a new frame/forks, he's got all winter to do the swap.