OSU vs. MICHIGAN party/Bday party for Yota aka Kevin this Saturday Nov. 21st!

PrincessPratt

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a helluva gift. :D

Wait. Did Jeffie-poo get his yet? ;)

:nono:

My B-day is still 3 weeks and 5 day's away:)

:nono:

fuck michigan and fuck yota!!!!!!! (no really someone better get that man some birthday nookie :D)

sooooo r u coming Brian?

I'll have to see. Jim's b-day is the 18th too and we'd planned on celebrating Friday.. I'll just have to see what he wants to do.

You'd betta be there Christina!!!!!

And what's this with Dave moving to Florida? Me has a sad now.

dave is moving in january.... wants to be in riding weather year round and walk dogs for a living.... he's basically selling everything off and going... I told him thanks for dropping my property value (he's letting the house go to short sale) but hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do .... now I have someone to go visit in the winter... HA!

I will be present for the madness!! I thought we were going to make sushi there... I can make some and bring it if you want. It will just be california rolls - nothing special :) Or i can just bring beer and some other kinda food.

So you darling must not have checked your facebook today. :lol:

Yes we can still do sushi. MMMM. I'm making the famous Pratt meatballs, yummy cheese dip, and pulled pork sandwiches. I'll have a bunch of other crap there to munch on too. Yay I love parties.

What I am having an issue with is my extra TV I have. It's a 65 inch and I'm trying to get it set up in the garage (so the smokers can still watch the game) but have to run my HD line from my bedroom. The TV is sold and getting picked up next week but I'm still gonna use it this weekend. I think I just need to get a really long coaxial line and pop it out of my bedroom window to the garage. Am I thinking right???:confused: