Iron Pony is an Aprilia dealer?

Casper

You mean ya'll haven't already rubbed crotch on it?! It's small. 600cc small definitely lighter than my RSV, makes a mean noise too. And looks shit hot with teh Leo Vince exhaust on it.

Does that got that there erlins suspension on it?

Or just buy the RSV4 Tuono which will be out shortly. Same chassis, no body.

Naked bikes are cool, but that thing seems very track oriented, where I would prefer having a body. Either way, that V4 is sick.

I was just joking, I can see it's got ohlins. I assume yours does too right?

Nope. I've got the lowly RSV not the RSV-R. Sachs forks and Sachs shock.

The RSV4 Tuono just subscribes to the same thing that the original Tuono did. They are great street bikes with raised bars, etc. The only catch is that they are wheelie machines compared to the regular RSV which has it's own hard time keeping the front on the ground.

Nothing like a naked with the same performance characteristics as the faired version. :D

Nope. I've got the lowly RSV not the RSV-R. Sachs forks and Sachs shock.

The RSV4 Tuono just subscribes to the same thing that the original Tuono did. They are great street bikes with raised bars, etc. The only catch is that they are wheelie machines compared to the regular RSV which has it's own hard time keeping the front on the ground.

Nothing like a naked with the same performance characteristics as the faired version. :D

Ah yes, like a ducati monster vs a ducati superbike.

E111609.jpg

Here is what I know;

Bikes are ordered, techs in school early Dec, should be up & running before Christmas, the guys are working hard to do a quality job with this brand. Maybe a Aprilia factory test ride truck coming to town for the V4 intro. (not for sure but in the works). Parts available in December as well. Not a bad deal, an Aprilia dealer that will change your oil/tires on Sunday morning while you wait!